• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hiya

ShinyDialga

I r happy!maybe cos I'm alone.
Years
  • hi, ive just joined these forums but i have been on other Pokemon Forums like Pkmn.net & pokedreams Forums, i hope i like it here as much as i liked it there

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey ShinyDialga, welcome to PC. I hope you enjoy it here and make lots of friends.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome ShinyDialga! ^^

If you've been to other forums, you'll hopefully notice that PC's waaaaay better than anything else. I mean, we've even got a Chocolate FanClub ^^

Nah but you'll have a great time if you take your time and post a lot. Just be sure to read the rules first. See you round ~

ShinyDialga

I r happy!maybe cos I'm alone.
    Years
  • Why thanks a bunch guys & gals, i feel very welcomed now, and how come it wont let me post any of my art in the art forums??

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. Have fun.

To post an image or link you need to have at least 15 posts.

PM me if you need any help.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, ShinyDialga! ;D

yeah as said before this place is amazing, you'll love it.

Have fun man, and enjoy it!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Hi there!!! Hope you like it here!!

hiya

Back