• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hmm..

Years
  • GIF formatted images are supported, but it really just depends on how large they are in file size. When you upload an avatar of any kind, you should be aware of the size limitations members are restricted to. You will also need to make sure your preferred avatar meets this limit or under, if neither of these requirements are fulfilled, you will not be able to use the avatar at all.

Aden

Lucario's best buddy
    Years
  • He said 'Do GIFs work on avatars?' how is that saying that he has been trying to use it as one, and whats to say he accidently saved it as JPEG or PNG?

I was only giving freindly advice, until a n00b like you started to say I was wrong doing.

Aden

Lucario's best buddy
    Years
  • Well, you could always try a different source for your avatar, I reccomend Photobucket.com or something, and search for the same avatar, and use either the link, or the plain link, and post it into your avatar and use it as the setting.

If that doesn't work, then GIF avatars don't currently work here.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    No one's mentioned this, and honestly, I'm surprised: Make sure the image does not exceed 130x130 pixels in size. I'm sure if you gave the URL to the image we could better help you.

Back