• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HoennQuest~ The Journey

Do you like this comic so far?

• It's awesome! Keep it up, you're doing a great job!

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • I like it, but it's not the best...

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Meh, I don't really like it. It's bad.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • ONG NO IT SUX STOP IT!!1!1one

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Run... He's following you...

XD

So, why has nobody posted on my comic? Do you not like it or something? *attatches poll*

Anyhow, new eppy is coming soon.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    kool....i like dem don't give up :classic: wouldn't it be kool if there was a game where you are a pokemon not a trainer? i think it is..hope they make a video game like what zypher is making a comic of

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    kool....i like dem don't give up :classic: wouldn't it be kool if there was a game where you are a pokemon not a trainer? i think it is..hope they make a video game like what zypher is making a comic of

There Is An Game And You Play As Pokemon In It.
    Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon.

Can't Wait To See Next Comic BTW

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    Pretty good comic. I didn't really understand it but it's good. 8/10

HoennQuest~ The Journey

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Very good! I love it. :) Stupid CyndaquiL! XD

mutten641

Years
    Well like Pheonixx said try and make the text bigger and please fi the sppech bubbles the words ae touching the lines of the sppech bubbles, it make it look horrible and hard to read. though te idea of the comic is good

Years
    The Fourth Wall: The fourth wall is broken when your comic's (or whatever it is) characters are aware that they are in a comic or the author appears in the comic.

Hope that helps!
    Nice comic, I like the idea its original, which is something you don't see much here

Persona

Banned
    Years
    nice new eppy, u haven't posted for awhile XD....srry for the offtopicness but how do u find or make overworlds bcuz i wanted 2 join........

Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    nice new eppy, u haven't posted for awhile XD....srry for the offtopicness but how do u find or make overworlds bcuz i wanted 2 join........
    You're not allowed to join, because submissions are closed. But, I make my overworlds on Microsoft Paint using the minisprites of the Pokemon as a base/reference/side view.

Back