• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Homestar Runner Club

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
  • C'mon Pom-Pom. Let's go to some houses giving away LBS. of candy!~Homestar

IiIiIiI'm savin' the best fer layest!~Blue Midget Homestar: HOMSAR!!

Zootster

Years
  • Nofu, the mods dont like people posting pointlessly or off topic. So if u do other stuff like that it'll get this thread closed and get u banned...sooooooo just tellin u so u dont get banned.

NofuMiester

Awesome Guy
    Years
  • I love u To Zoot,
    fine fine..... ummmmmmmm,
    GOOD GRAVY I GOT 2 WORDS FOR THE KIDS THAT ARE RAISED ON THAT CRAP, HELD BACK, REPEATING THE THIRD GRADE, LOW STANDERDIZED TEST SCORES, I GUESS THAT WAS MORE THABN 2 WORDS , THE PAPER PLEASE TAKE US HOME.
    there i win.

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
  • Weeeeeehhhhhhhllllllllllll, the poopsmith he could talk, and marzipan would rock, and the stick would be this big 'ol tree that'd try to eat everyone except the cheat and me! (and ME) we'll see... and the king of town would be underground in a box fille up with peas (i hate peas!) i know! bubs would give away flamethrowers that shoot hundred chocolate dollar bills,(imitation chocolate) and my stupid baby brother would have been born with horns and a tail (i'm evil) coach z would wear his school jacket,(check it out yo) homestar just couldn't hack it (i quit) and pompom wouldnt change at all but he'd look like an nba basket ball...two three four...now this little wierdo would be a modestly hot girl to help me thru the hard times, you know the ones that are only sorta hot so they don't mess around with other guys(aawwww, i'm forever your giiiirl)
    and furthermore,
    I don't like food anymore
    I'm sad that i'm flying...
    i can't remember my legs!
    parakeet!
    hey coach z! wadaya got for me? wanna play some soccer, wadda got? wanna salad? fruit sald, toot salad....salad....salad as a rock?
    some good quotes from strong sad

Last edited:

Zootster

Years
  • What, Nofu? I just said mods would ban u if u posted stuff like that (note that MODS will, not me). If i didnt tell u, u wouldve kept doin stuff like that and got banned. Then u'd go "Y didnt u tell me?!?"

Anyway, back on topic....

Oh, gad--H*R

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • hey eh! steve! get yo' sassafras out of my steamed holiday cabbage!

have you seen new halloween cartoon?secret:click on the poopsmith's belt when he is near Pom-Pom.

Last edited:

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • nah,we like the banner.we are in a quote off now.
    we just say random quotes by the characters.
    "no,you have to feed and feed the hiccups until there mature int liver failer!"
    "we are not trying to kill the cheat!"

santadidit102

GFX Artist
    Years
  • billybob said:
    nah,we like the banner.we are in a quote off now.
    we just say random quotes by the characters.
    "no,you have to feed and feed the hiccups until there mature int liver failer!"
    "we are not trying to kill the cheat!"

ok....heres 1:
    Strongbad said:
    Here comes mike,hes on the mike control,mike,here comes mike,control

and another 1:
    The Cheat said:
    me,me me ma mee ma,maw me mee ma!

Last edited:
    Back