• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hot chocolate, eggnog, or apple cider?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    It's an important question - what will you be drinking this Christmas?

Personally I'm going to pop open a bottle of champagne

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    the booze

We also got eggnog and I don't think I've ever had that before so gonna try some of that too. Hot chocolate is nice too.

Years
  • Beer I like hot chocolate myself! We always have it here and I like lots of marshmallows <3

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
  • I'll be drinking cider. But the British kind that's alcoholic (I think that's hard cider over in the US idk). I'll probably also drink some champagne, because we usually have a glass with breakfast. It's also become tradition since I've been eighteen for us to have vodka jelly shots. My family are alcoholics, basically.

I've never even had egg nog, but it sounds pretty nice.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Eggnog all the way! I can have hot chocolate and apple cider any day of the year, but not eggnog! I enjoy it when I can.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Hot chocolate all the way. But I always have either hot chocolate or chocolate milk in the morning so not much changes!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hot chocolate, hot apple cider, and some of my s'mores oolong tea which I love to drink during the winter :) Hot drinks are my favorite part of winter.

Bay

Years
  • My preference is hot chocolate! I tend to drink apple cider other times of the year while eggnog I actually never tried before yet. Maybe one day, haha.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hot chocolate is delicious, and eggnog is wonderful with a little ice, rum, and cinnamon.

I'm really not a fan of apple cider though. Love apple juice, just not cider.

Years
  • I'm not sure since my family doesn't care about Christmas these days (I don't care about it because the "love and share" purpose was ruined by my family conflict) but if I had to drink one of those, I probably would say Apple Cider.

I feel like eggnog is a bit yucky, and hot drinks aren't my thing.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Hot chocolate ALL THE WAY! Eggnog is one of those I have to be in the mood for and even then I might not want it.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I'll choose Hot Chocolate, but Egg Nog is pretty close! I don't really like Apple Cider...

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Is none acceptable? :P

I might drink some Hot Chocolate, but thats usually when it snows, and its hot so I have to let it cool down first till its warm-hot/warm. And I have to melt a candy cane in it. :P

Cider I only had once years ago, and it was ok I guess. Never had Eggnog.

Back