• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hot chocolate, eggnog, or apple cider?

Years
  • Hot chocolate, most definitely. I'm indifferent to cider, and I'm far too lazy to make or get eggnog.

Suddenly reminded of how I went over to someone's house for a dinner the other night, and she had both homemade hot chocolate and some hot cider sitting out...okay, the cider was good, but definitely nothing compared to that hot chocolate mmmm.

Cocoa all the way, yo.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hot chocolate. It's my favorite thing to drink every winter.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I like cider (only alcoholic drink I really like tbh atm), but doubt it'll be available at say the family Christmas day party. Hot chocolate for me. Egg nog I guess I'm "okay" with but it isn't popular here in Australia.

Years
  • Anything but eggnog :P

Usually I'll only drink hot chocolate if it gets cold down here, but nope it's gonna feel like summer here. D:

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • Non-alchoholic eggnog. It seldom gets below 40 anyways and I like the extremely rich taste of eggnog. It's not too hard to get eggnog: they sell it at the HEB (a popular grocery chain in Texas) down the street sans alcohol at this time of year.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I absolutely love eggnog, and I have to make sure I drink a lot before it becomes unavailable again! :)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hot chocolate! I love it so much and I like putting marshmellow in it. I ran out so I'll have to buy some more.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I used to say hot chocolate, but over the weekend I had some of the best eggnog! Also there is so much you can do with eggnog, and to me it's more of the "Christmas-time" drink where hot chocolate and apple cider are more drinks that you can drink in the fall and winter as well. That's just my pinion though.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    ok so apparently my dad once had eggnog+brandy and wants to do it again this year, and so he bought some brandy in addition to the eggnog we already have

awwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeah

Back