• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM August 2009] Pokemon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2009
    looks wonderful..
    keep up the good work..

by the way, i cant see any download link on first post?

nevertheless, i'd be waiting for final version..
    :D

School days again...
    Years
  • looks wonderful..
    keep up the good work..

by the way, i cant see any download link on first post?

nevertheless, i'd be waiting for final version..
    :D

Because not all hacks have download link, it's progreesing and it doesn't have an alpha yet because it is not finish working yet.

MexicoolBoy

I'm MEXICO!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    I really like the kyledove style but I think thet his tiles can work well only with his palettes...
    I think that you have to give credits to Zel for the trees and grass pal..

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Why is this one sticked and the others are not. It looks wonderful however :)

This one won the most recent hack of the Month, all of them are stickied for a month, until the new one is decided.

This looks brilliant. The tiles, OW, the new Regis. I really love this already, and I wish you all the best!

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013

This one won the most recent hack of the Month, all of them are stickied for a month, until the new one is decided.

This looks brilliant. The tiles, OW, the new Regis. I really love this already, and I wish you all the best!

I didn't know about Hack Of The Month until you said that. Im cool with it now there is a reason :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    What page is the alpha released on? (If it is...) I don't want to look through 10 pages. Thanks

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2011
    Pokemon Dark Cry game: The Legend of Giratina you have not done. If done, please post the download link for your game.

School days again...
    Years
  • Pokemon Dark Cry game: The Legend of Giratina you have not done. If done, please post the download link for your game.

Of course he will post it on the first post but I think when release a beta, it is not complete yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back