• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2016
    ooh, this sounds interesting.
    I'm going to be keeping my eye on this... ehehe

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Congratulations, ҳ̸ҲRichie! Never Black & White is February's Hack of the Month. :3
    Your thread now gets stickied for a month, until the next Hack of the Month is announced.

hackofthemonth2008.png

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2016
    I just used a cheat walk trough walls and i walled trough water then i see a bunch of dots and im surfing and th3e sprite turned back to orginal messed up lol

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • The encounter rate is WAY too high.

Well, if you liked Pokemon Games, you wouldn't say
    the encounter rate is high.

I just used a cheat walk trough walls and i walled trough water then i see a bunch of dots and im surfing and th3e sprite turned back to orginal messed up lol

You shouldn't cheat, 'cause it messes the Hack up.
    (Hope you wouldn't end up like you cheated in Shiny Gold)

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2009
    Congratulations, SkOria! You won the hack of the month of february!! ^^
    Very good job. I hope to see more updates. :)

RuRuBell

Beeef
    Years
  • You should play the Hack in VBA since the PSP problem is hard to fix.

Originally I wanted to play it on my PSP because I wanted to kill some time on a long trip I was taking. It would be kind of impractical to lug my computer on a bus. xD

But it looks really good so I'm downloading VBA right now.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2010
    Well, if you liked Pokemon Games, you wouldn't say
    the encounter rate is high.
    Don't be so immature. I loved the beta, I enjoy pokemon games, but I don't want to encounter a pokemon every 5 steps in the cave or in grass. It's not fun, it's annoying.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    wow this hack is awesome!!!

keep up the good work... you have my support... can't wait for updates

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • I simply love your tilesets! They are so smooth and will make gameplay very refreshing!
    I just don't get one thing: are there gonna be seasons or what? I mean: because of the statue.

sy,
    Kentai
    I'm not entirely sure. I think that you choose a certain path in the game, and the graphics of the statue (and the area around the statue) change depending on which of the options you chose. I'm quite sure that it's nearly impossible to implement seasons into the game.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    I'm not entirely sure. I think that you choose a certain path in the game, and the graphics of the statue (and the area around the statue) change depending on which of the options you chose. I'm quite sure that it's nearly impossible to implement seasons into the game.
    You're kinda wrong Esmas. I mean wrong about implementing Seasons into the game. You know ASM can do almost everything? So yeah the seasons could be in the game. But i don't thing that this script has anything to do with seasons.

Anyway really nice hack you have there Skoria. I really like all those batlebackgrounds. Good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back