• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM October 2009] Pokémon ToxicPurple (Team Rocket hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I remember I watched an episode of pokemon anime called "pikachu re-volts" or something and I was wondering if you could include that as one of the events.... it is by far one of my most favourite episodes. That could be like the one time in the game that you could cooperate with the police to get your pokemon back from other team rocket agents. You can make it so only your rattata/raticate is unaffected so you have to fight all your other pokemon you were carrying with only your rattata/raticate :). Now I'm rambling, its probably to complicated an idea to implement.... I'm no hacker just a fan of your hack. Hope to see a beta soon.. Good luck

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2009
    I remember I watched an episode of pokemon anime called "pikachu re-volts" or something and I was wondering if you could include that as one of the events.... it is by far one of my most favourite episodes. That could be like the one time in the game that you could cooperate with the police to get your pokemon back from other team rocket agents. You can make it so only your rattata/raticate is unaffected so you have to fight all your other pokemon you were carrying with only your rattata/raticate :). Now I'm rambling, its probably to complicated an idea to implement.... I'm no hacker just a fan of your hack. Hope to see a beta soon.. Good luck
    I'm not making this hack, but I'm gonna make this straight. There will be NO times where you're working with another team which is NOT team rocket, Its been said that there will be a battle against team rocket (Thats actually the next event after the death of Marowak, fighting Jessie and James), But no working we the police and definatly no ttworknig with Aqua/Magma/Galactic members.

Will the secret rocket warehouse being included?

Years
  • I'm not making this hack, but I'm gonna make this straight. There will be NO times where you're working with another team which is NOT team rocket, Its been said that there will be a battle against team rocket (Thats actually the next event after the death of Marowak, fighting Jessie and James), But no working we the police and definatly no ttworknig with Aqua/Magma/Galactic members.

Will the secret rocket warehouse being included?

If you watched the episode its like one of the few times Jesse and James worked with the police so it could be like an easter egg or something...

Edit: If she (Ckret) is adamant on not having the protagonist not working with the police then she could make it so that another team has the brainwashing machine and you (without the police) will try to get your pokemon back only using your starter (and having to fight against your own pokemon using your starter)

Last edited:

Shadow-Lugia

Musn't..... Get......GRROOO!!!
    Years
  • I really hope this isn't off topic :cer_blush:

Jhoto will be in this, right? Great! I just read a thread and It got me thinking...What if silver really IS part of team rocket? They're ya go, that'll add more storyline to it...
    Actually I read something about that on bulbapedia, i'll try find it

*finding, finding, finding, finding...* Here we go!
    Linky: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Giovanni#Giovanni.27s_kid.3F

Quotes:
    Bulbapedia said:
    Giovanni apparently has a child who has red hair. Many people believe this refers to the red-haired rival from Pokémon Gold and Silver Versions and Pokémon Crystal Version, also known as Silver, who values power and strength and despises weakness, including Pokémon and Team Rocket, who he considers weak.

Bulbapedia said:
    Silver is Giovanni's son in Pokémon Special, and Giovanni finding him after the Mask of Ice kidnapped him was his primary motivation in the FireRed and LeafGreen storyline.

Word file containing table with text from FR/LG: see attached file. (I named the file after Silver coz' Word won't let me us question marks.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2009
    No, its not happening...And...what?...wait....did you just say....brainwashing machine?! Whats that got to with pokemon?! Apart from small side-quests (And the one in post #985 will NOT be one, I can officially say that) A few ideas WILL be coming from the anime and manga....but brainwashing? Serously? Was that in the anime?Now I know why loads of people don't watch it(Me included, lol)but the rest will be major team rocket events in gen I/II and few made up ones in the 3rd section of the game.

[EDIT] Above. Silver will be his son in the game, I read it quite early on in the thread, but it has been repeated a few times...

[EDIT 2] Possible to upgrade the raft through promotions? There is some underwater mechs here: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Team_Rocket%27s_mechas

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well its not my decision to make for whats in the hack and whats not and im playing it either way so w/e

fyi the 1st season of the anime is pretty good so I recommend you watch it

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2016
    i'm in love with this hack. i caught the rare ghost on the roof of the poketower and beat both marowaks. i trained it up so much that i beat the fighting dojo and sabrinas gym too with it, with the help of save states lol.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2022
    Awesome

This looks awesome. Very creative and I can't wait to download and start playing. This looks awesome.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2009
    i'm in love with this hack. i caught the rare ghost on the roof of the poketower and beat both marowaks. i trained it up so much that i beat the fighting dojo and sabrinas gym too with it, with the help of save states lol.

You just trashed your game. You have to start the game all over again.

Also, cheating on the Marowak bit has been removed from the next version, getting it now will prevent you from getting a better one later...j/k

if it's plot for johto you need,i know where giovanni is in those games

1) He isn't in them games. If you think he is, prove it!
    2) Fix your grammer.
    3) Giovanni being in the Johto arc would ruin it. The whole point or the Johto arc is that you have to go the year where team rocket is at their weekest due to giovanni leaving.

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012

Also, cheating on the Marowak bit has been removed from the next version, getting it now will prevent you from getting a better one later...j/k

2) Fix your grammer.
    3) Giovanni being in the Johto arc would ruin it. The whole point or the Johto arc is that you have to go the year where team rocket is at their weekest due to giovanni leaving.
    I'm sorry, are you also working on this hack?
    Because meaning no offense, you are being absolutely one of the most negative posters on this thread. Seriously, try not to snap at everyone so much, they're only offering ideas.
    And actually, including Giovanni in the Johto arc, or in the later part of the storyline that Ckret mentioned, would be an interesting twist. Not as a Rocket, of course, since as you so vehemently inveighed, he had already left the Rockets at that time, but perhaps as a repentant soul trying to put an end to what he'd created; it would create an interesting factor in the storyline, and give you an excuse to battle Giovanni.
    Anyway, to Luigiguy, relax. No one here is being purposefully stupid or antagonistic, they just want to offer ideas for a really popular hack.
    Be happy. :)

JasmineRain

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • I Must Say, I am Extremely Impressed with the work you have done on this game so far. When I first started looking through the Games, yours caught my Eye, and I spent well over 5 Hours Playing the First Alpha Release ( Of Course Beating Both the Karate Dojo, and Sabrina's Psychics ), I Can not wait for the next release of this game.

Also, I realize that I am a nobody on these forums at this point, and I accept that I will be until I have made some posts, however I would like to extend to you the offer of any help that you may need for your game.
    -- I do not have many skills when it comes to Hacking these Roms YET, however I am in School for Programming, and am Always looking for things to tinker with in my spare time. ( I Currently Work the Overnight Shift at my Job, and spend 8 Hours being the ONLY Person in the Building, and spend most of my Time playing through games, and reading. I have access to a personal computer, and would love to help with any and all needs for this game --

Thank you again, and have a Great Day.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2016
    JasmineRain I think I have the same feelings as you with this hack. I couldn't wait at all for Ckret to update past the Marowak event so I just had to beat the gyms. I'll probably start a new game to be fair because I fought the glitch Marowak and picked up the Great Ball, etc.

JasmineRain

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Rockin' Rockets

JasmineRain I think I have the same feelings as you with this hack. I couldn't wait at all for Ckret to update past the Marowak event so I just had to beat the gyms. I'll probably start a new game to be fair because I fought the glitch Marowak and picked up the Great Ball, etc.

And I have a Feeling we won't be the only ones. Ckret is doing an Incredible Job, it's only to Bad that Nintendo/GameFreak Didn't think about ( And Actually DO ) This Idea Much Sooner.

Come-on All, Let's Get this chickadee all the help she needs, and Earn her HotW, HotM, AND HotY.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2009
    I'm sorry, are you also working on this hack?
    Because meaning no offense, you are being absolutely one of the most negative posters on this thread. Seriously, try not to snap at everyone so much, they're only offering ideas.
    And actually, including Giovanni in the Johto arc, or in the later part of the storyline that Ckret mentioned, would be an interesting twist. Not as a Rocket, of course, since as you so vehemently inveighed, he had already left the Rockets at that time, but perhaps as a repentant soul trying to put an end to what he'd created; it would create an interesting factor in the storyline, and give you an excuse to battle Giovanni.
    Anyway, to Luigiguy, relax. No one here is being purposefully stupid or antagonistic, they just want to offer ideas for a really popular hack.
    Be happy. :)

Sorry...Hm...See where your going with the giovanni thing...Could be a intresting twist...Oh...wait...your already said that. I have to say though, it sounded as if he wanted giovanni to come out of no where and take over TR again.

@markiss:
    Its not actually a problem with the glitch Marowak or the great ball...
    But, If you do beat the Dojo or the gym "A flag is trigger preventing you from doing a event later on in the game."

Since I look at the thread daily for about 3 hour each day (O.o) and have read almost the whole thread ask me some question (By pm) about the game and I might be able to answer them.

Here's a little event that ya can do later on in the game:
    Spoiler:

W00T! I made the thread 1000th post!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011

2) Fix your grammer.
    this isn't actually proof, but it's up to ckret to decide if he wants it in the hack

In violet city, there is a pokemon school. It is run by a man who speaks wierd. If you talk to him and you haven't beaten the gym, he will take you to the school. In english, he's named earl dervish. In the origanal japanese, he's named giovanni

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back