• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: [HotW 66]Pokemon Next Generation

Should I finish this hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
  • Well so this hack doesn't die heres a sorta forced update.

thatway.png
    excite.png
    fight.png

Don't worry this hack is being worked on. It's just going to take awhile for it to live up to my vision. I'm sure that most people on this site understand how much work a ROM hack is and that ones own life can take time away from ROM hacking. But this hack is something I want to finish. I don't care if people like it or not. I just wanna finish it, make it be like how it's in head head, and release it. If no one plays it or even cares about it I will still go on...

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • thatway.png
    excite.png
    fight.png

But this hack is something I want to finish. I don't care if people like it or not. I just wanna finish it, make it be like how it's in head head, and release it. If no one plays it or even cares about it I will still go on...

I like your updates, but I think you should change the Gym Leader's OW. Yes, I know how it feels like in school while you really want to Rom Hack. I will play this Hack and I care about it. It has amazing features, that's why.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • I like your updates, but I think you should change the Gym Leader's OW. Yes, I know how it feels like in school while you really want to Rom Hack. I will play this Hack and I care about it. It has amazing features, that's why.
    School?

I need to worry where I get my meals from. I graduated already.

Thanks.

I will keep the ow Because even though it s just a slight edit of one already in the game it looks just like the person it is supposed to be.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • looks really good Gamer.
    i wish you luck with this.
    k thanks...

WOOHOO! Can't wait for the exe. or GBA. File to come out!

Might be awhile. I want things to be perfect and they just aren't yet.

Ips ;) Nothing else is allowed to be here

Actually many other things are allowed. Patches can be made into .exe and let's not forget .ups Also theres probably a few more way to release a hack.

FYI Starting over with Emerald!

@SleepWalker! Contact me!

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • nice hack here some quick things you need to change
    1) chinchar is to lower
    2)the ghost guy looks like a midget
    3)why dose galade have altitude (shadow) under him he is not a post to be floating

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • nice hack here some quick things you need to change
    1) chinchar is to lower
    2)the ghost guy looks like a midget
    3)why dose galade have altitude (shadow) under him he is not a post to be floating

1) Old screen
    2) The trainer backsprite is just big
    3)old screen

-_-

LOL

bigfatgranny

Pokemon Shadow's Haze.
    Years
  • This hack defiantly has potential. I like the fact that you chose to do a ruby hack as well, not many people use ruby. Well good luck with everything.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • This hack defiantly has potential. I like the fact that you chose to do a ruby hack as well, not many people use ruby. Well good luck with everything.

Actually I have started over with Emerald.
    Now that I'm a way better ROM hacker then when I started the hack will be even greater then before!

Keep your on on this over the next few months ;)

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Very, very cool. Don't give up, this looks absolutely awesome.
    Hey, will the rest of the elite four help you out with the avenging lance thing?

shaygonnagon

Master Trainer and a Hacker
    Years
  • Job: Beta Tester
    Proof of work: I love playing games and i help out rijonadventures with some glitches :D
    External contact: [email protected]( i wont be on this that much so pm me)
    Comments, Concerns, Things I should know: PM me about a test that will happen or i probably wont contact you

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2024
    Awesome! I can't wait to hear about its release—I'm sure to play it! I, in fact, make ROM hacks too!

Back