• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How can I use Wi-Fi connection with my DesMume Emulator ?

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Unfortunately, Nintendo DS emulators are currently unable to use Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection with commercial ROMs, which I assume that you're using with this emulator.

OhMyFuzzy69

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • yup its a no can do at the moment maybe 1 day someone will b able to get it running though

~Fuzzy

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    It's possible You have to have a computer connected via an Ethernet cable though, if you're on a laptop and are using wireless you can't do it. Personally I haven't been able to get 4th gen Wi-fi to let me have full battles, but 5th gen works pretty much flawlessly.

Rayce

Nooo0000OOB
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    I have gotten the wireless to work once on a non-pokemon game and only for about 20 minutes before it crashed

Back