• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you last die?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Devil May Cry 3: Died fighting Nevan. I was so pissed when she did that 'oohh come here', took me in her arms, did 'THAT' (no prizes for guessing what she did, for any of the non-DMC fans here) and sucked all my life just when I was about to kill her. Pfft.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Black Ops: Died making a last ditch effort to revive my team on round 34 of Zombies in Der Riese.

Detox

And that is why I tend to not use sniper rifles.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Tried to fight five enemies at one in Persona 3 so I could gain all the EXP from them...
    Things went to hell when I missed one and they all jumped on me.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Gunned down in Combat Arms.

I don't know what my problem is. I play every day, I play all the freaking time, and I still can't pull anything higher than a 0.50 KDR.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Fought graciously against some ghosts and "died" while performing in a play in Fable 3. Honestly, who thought that Tragedy/Comedy would work?

But if that doesn't count, I was playing Black Ops and Zombies jumped me on Round 7. Keep in mind that I was playing completely on my own.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I got mauled by two firemen in Condemned, but I took em down after that ;)

Moonlord

The ........MewTwo
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    I died on Call of Duty Black Ops where a zombie came behind be and hit me. I was on level 23

Gero50

闇の下呂
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    The last action game involving this sort of thing where I ended up dieing was Quake. I was playing it over the LAN in one of old high school's computer labs. I kept getting shot when I was not looking. :/ Though it was alright I had my revenge.

Back