• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: How do I delete my account?

KeiMmx

Kevin Allyn
Years
  • I'm noticing I can't change my tag on this platform, so I want to delete my account, it's old, but I literally dind't used it before, so there's no problem.
    I will be hopefully hoping back on a new account with new goals and stuff, because I don't think I'm using this one again. See ya'!

Years
  • I'm noticing I can't change my tag on this platform, so I want to delete my account, it's old, but I literally dind't used it before, so there's no problem.
    I will be hopefully hoping back on a new account with new goals and stuff, because I don't think I'm using this one again. See ya'!

What do you mean by not being able to change your tag? If you mean your username, then you can do that in this thread.

Otherwise, it will be best to explain what it is you're trying to change and can't in case we can do that for you, as generally you should not be making a new account if you already have one here.

Back