• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do I start this... ^.^;

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years
    The flames of hope are lit.

Ah, got it!

Hey everybody, My name is Urugamosu, but I prefer you call me Ali! C'mon, we're all friends here. I'm 19. and I live in the country of Australia, in the city of Perth! I started lurking on the forums way back in 2004, but I finally decided to join in 2008. And here I am!

I'm in University studying so I can end up with a Graphic Design and Digital Media Bachelors Degree, and I've also started a YouTube channel to meet up and find new friends on that social medium. Music-Wise, I like.... pretty much anything that sounds good.

I have an aspiration for travelling and Film making, and I'm hoping to get very good at it in the near future, so I can hone my skills and use them on anything.

Television-wise, I love The Walking Dead, The Office, Community, Adventure Time, Sonic, Regular Show and Pretty Little Liars. Anime-Wise, I have too much to list, so I'll put my favourite; Pokémon, Nichijou, Free!, Full Metal Alchemist, One Piece and much more.

I love gaming, so much so that I've had "phases", but I'll tell you the games I adore. Animal Crossing, Kingdom Hearts, Pokémon, Super Smash bros, LOZ: Wind Waker.

I'm a very happy guy if you get to know me, and all I've ever wanted was to make friends, and I'd love to make some new ones.

Thank you for listening! c: Let's get a chat going~

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    List your top 5 Homestuck characters, please!

What is your favorite movie?

If you would participate in making a grand movie, what would you like your role there to be? An actor, director or something else?

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years
    List your top 5 Homestuck characters, please!

1. Karkat Vantas
    2. Dave Strider
    3. Kanaya Maryam
    4. Gamzee Makara
    5. Aradia Megido

What is your favorite movie?

My favourite movie would be The godfather, the way you immerse yourself within the movie is amazing, and honestly should be more known.

If you would participate in making a grand movie, what would you like your role there to be? An actor, director or something else?

Hmm, the director. I'd love to be able to be the one who sets up the entire movie and gets it running and going, and pulls the strings.

Feel free to go on with the questions!

Years
    What are your thoughts on Adventure Time censorship in Australia? Do you deal with the censorship or do you find ways to watch the original, uncut versions of censored episodes?

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years
    What are your thoughts on Adventure Time censorship in Australia? Do you deal with the censorship or do you find ways to watch the original, uncut versions of censored episodes?

I really don't like it. Most shows like Adventure Time are unnecessarily censored, so I usually find ways around it like buying the DVD sets or watch it censored, because weirdly enough, the subtitles are uncensored.

What's your favorite Adventure Time episode?
    Thrift Shop or Can't Hold Us?

Favourite adventure time episode would be Simon & Marcy. I just love the character development between the two and their history together, it's just very interesting and cute.

As for the Macklemore song, Can't Hold Us.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Do you plan to be active at the server again?

Thoughts on ORAS?

Favorite flavor of ice cream?

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years
    what made you come back?

University work, there was too much piling up, so I had to leave PC to get it all done. Until early last week when I came back!

WHERE DID YOU GO? I missed you :(

Do you plan to be active at the server again?

Thoughts on ORAS?

Favorite flavor of ice cream?

SORRY ;A; I was working..

Yeah, I'll be active again, I have so much time on my hands.

Loving it so far, just got the Diancie this morning and it's mega stone. Such a cute Pokemon. :')

Oooh, Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream is my emotional food. <3

What are you hoping to anticipate from the next main series Pokemon game?

Honestly, I have no idea what they'll throw at us this time. The upgrade from 2.5D to 3D was quite cool and out of left field for me, but what I really want is difficulty modes from the beginning, that might be pretty cool. The last few games have been a bit on the easy side.

Years
    1. Who do you "main" in Super Smash Bros?
    2. Are you currently playing any video games? If so, what titles?
    3. What are some films you like?

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years
    1. Who do you "main" in Super Smash Bros?
    2. Are you currently playing any video games? If so, what titles?
    3. What are some films you like?

I usually main Little mac, I love the speed has has and the sheer damage he can give. Plus that KO bar isn't a bad thing either. xD

Right now, I'm only playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Super Smash Bros Wii U & 3DS. I'm getting Xenoblade and MK8 on the Wii U next week.

Ooh, I'm not really a movie watcher but I do enjoy movies that make me feel an emotion, whether it's laughing my face off, or bawling my eyes out in tears.

Sirfetch’d

If you could pick any other Pokemon to get a mega, which would it be?

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years
    Do you have a favorite mega Pokemon?

If you could pick any other Pokemon to get a mega, which would it be?

My favourite mega would have to be mega Gallade, I mean c'mon that thing is too majestic. :')

I'd have to say Mega Jynx, that would be great to see what they can make of this rather unused Pokemon.

Reactions: Sun

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    You love Walking Dead? So do I. :D

Who is your favorite character?
    Have you read the comic?
    Are you excited for Season 6?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Hmm i dont think this has been asked but do you have a favorite song?

Back