• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you eat your pizza?

Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen Jan 17, 2023
    No, no, no! You're all doing it wrong!

This is the proper way to eat a pie!

Yeah, like that, really. Except I put my pointer finger on top of the crust and then have my thumb and middle finger fold the crust/upper half of the slice.

Since the lower half or so of the slice remains unfolded, I'll eat that before folding it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    I eat pizza the proper way:

1) NO UTENSILS, even if it is overflowing with cheese or really thick- no exceptions

2) bite the tip first

3) eat until all of the cheese-on-bread part is gone

4) eat the crust from one side to the other

5) continue until the box is done
    This is the only correct way lol I foam at the mouth when I see a fork and knife

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Like above I suppose.

I sometime fold in half if extra greasy or on the go

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2016
    I typically just eat it all at once in order to experience the combined flavor of all the ingredients. I once held up an entire pizza in front of my face and ate it like a giant cookie instead of slicing it up.

ThatsTakao

Hiya!
    Years
    No, no, no! You're all doing it wrong!

This is the proper way to eat a pie!
    This is the response I was looking for. If you don't fold the pizza first then you're not living life the right way.
    Also, I get a paper towel and try to get some of the grease off the top of the pizza before I start to eat it. I don't want any of that grade A sludge.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    + 1 for the pizza folding crew. Though usually it's just the bigger pizzas.
    Smaller ones from dominoes and pizza hut I can eat without doing so.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    Dare I say I eat the pizza to its entirety except the crust? I'm among those who leave the crust for another to eat, devour, or throw away.

Unless it's Domino's Pizza. I devour that crust with pleasure.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I don't have any real way of eating it. I just eat it from the pointed end. I also never liked the crust, and I end up not eating that part of the pizza. It reminds me of the crust you have on bread, which I also don't care much for either. :|

Raichael

The Weeaboo Wazzock
    Years
    I eat pizza in a very strange way.
    I pick all the toppings off and eat them on their own, just leaving me with the tomato and cheese topping. Then, I eat it backwards: nibble all the crust off, and then gobble the rest up! (^p^)

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2019
    I don't how y'all fold the pizza in half, that just irks me

We ain't got time for that

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2017
    I just.. eat it? I mean I don't do anything like fold the crust or use a fork and knife or anything like that.. Oh right I usually do eat the crust first I dunno why, I just like to. =P

Back