• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Do You Enjoy the TCG?

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    I collect the physical cards but only play the TCG online. I guess the quirky thing about me collecting cards is that I haven't opened a pack in over 8 years.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I just like to collect the physical cards. Rarely do I play TCG Online. I don't like to put my code cards to waste. If I had any friends who'd be willing to play the game physically, I would play myself. For now, it's mainly just binder collecting.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I just collect, never played, don't really have any interest in playing.

To be honest the full art exs are what got me into collecting the cards again, without them i probably wouldn't buy the packs. Right now I'm mostly just trying to complete sets I collect, also in the process of trying to pull 1,000 ultra rares, I'm currently at 619.

Back