• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how have you been passing time during quarantine

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    lots of gaming, lots of youtube/twitch sleeping whenever i want. i'm really friggin bored u guys.

Years
  • I've been doing the exact same things I'd do on my day off: slack off and play video games. Sometimes I write, but it's a bit harder when I'm stuck at home; I do better starting writing when I'm not in front of my computer.

On one hand, when work restarts next month, I'll be glad to get back to doing something productive in life and earning the money I make.
    On the other hand, man, wouldn't it be nice if I could just slack off at home the rest of my life... or at the very least, work less hours at work.
    why does living cost money

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Obsessive amounts of drawing, working out, finishing long procrastinated projects, therapy and grief counseling, taking care of my pets/elders, reading, volunteer work, dealing with the fallout of some extreme familial trauma, lots and lots of gardening, and playing animal crossing.

Years
  • working, looking for work
    animal crossing
    excessive drawing
    working on my fangame
    procrastinating still
    being anxious in general

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • after finishing my spring semester, I went into a business partnership with my landlord to open a computer repair shop out of the side of our house. he's making an exit from the home repair business himself, and we're about 70% of the way to a fully functioning shop. we've spent the last two months pulling out ~10 trailer loads of decades worth of junk and garbage he had stowed, building a new wall to seal the room off from the rest of the basement, and we're looking at painting & sealing it all now. I have a handful of Apple products I'm diagnosing this week for a real estate agent he knows. so it's work, and I'm happy with it.

besides that, my husband realised he can obtain his Associate's of Arts with nothing more than this summer semester he's taking right now. his mother is ecstatic for the progress, and we're both happy about it too. if he can get a bachelor's, he has some wonderful employment down the line as well. we could both be very well off together.

Years
    • Seen today
    I purchased Xenoblade: Definitive Edition to keep me occupied for a while, but I loved it so much I spent every chance playing it and finished in a week. Now doing a second run. I haven't had this much fun on a video game in a long time.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Doing all of the things I couldn't do. I've played through all of my story apps; video games already. I've been trying to learn a new language now and then.
    Was also able to get so many home costumes done and wig edits for my cosplays.

Years
  • Well I've actually had to work. I'm am essential worker! I am thankful to not be unemployed, I'll say.

But as far as Pokémon goes, I did use these last few weeks - since mid-May to be exact - to get back into Nuzlockes. After I initially thought they weren't in good taste during a pandemic, I just missed doing them.

Back