• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long did it take you to find Feebas?

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
  • 3 hours by mossdeep in emerald, then i found a second one after i caught the first one lol. actually i evolved it and its in my black version, go figure.

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
  • I've actually never been able to find a feebas in the wild. i usually just traded for one

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • It was very fast when I caught my first one in Ruby. Unfortunately, that didn't last long because I lost the cartridge soon after. It's been years since and it still hasn't turned up anywhere.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I spent hours in Emerald cause I needed it for the Johto Starter -.- ah the good old days.

Same thing happened to me buddy. But he turned out to be one sexy Milotic. I just found a Shiny one in White. Haven't trained it yet though.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • There was this website that I was on that required you to put your trainer ID and then it will generate where the six titles of the Feebas will be at in your game. I am so glad that they got rid of it in Pokemon Black and White

:t354:TG

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I never tried on my Ruby as far as I know. However, on my Emerald it only took me three spaces before finding a Feebas space. Too bad idk where my Emerald is now. D;

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • OMG THIS -- Took me about...75 tries in 75 patches of water to catch one?

Try # 10 - Okay, I'm patient...

Try # 20 - Annnny moment now...

Try # 30 - I have all day, y'know...

Try # 40 - OHOHO, TRY MY PATIENCE WILL YOU! FINE, BRING IT ON!

Try # 50 - SERIOUSLY; WHY ARE THERE SUCH A THING AS MAGIKARPS ANYWAY?

Try # 60 - DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE~!!

Try # 70 - I'm hungry. I want a muffin.

Try # 75 - FINALLY! I need to get it before my battery dies! *caught*

2122wolf

3rd Generation Journeyman
    Years
  • It took me about five or six hours I think one night of fishing from the south end of route 118 with the super rod in my game of emerald. Eventually I gave up for the evening and went to sleep. The next morning I started from the north end of the route and with the old rod this time and on the first tile, second try I finally caught the sucker! Much relief but strange, still haven't really given Milotic a try yet. .

Last edited:

XJ55

I found it in my Pok?mon Ruby after about 10 minutes :D I had just known where to find it using the Pok?dex and then went to catch it!

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Ahh, those 4 hours was one of the best I've ever had in my history of playing pokemon games. If it last a little longer, I might lose my sanity.

Baibanira

★ Impromptu Trainer ★
    Years
  • In Black, as soon as I defeated the Elite Four and got my Super Rod, I went, fished, and a Feebas popped up!

In Pokemon Diamond, about a week for 2 or 3 hours each day, I was devoted to finding Feebas! Once I actually found one, but under instinct, I hit flee. Lol.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • I don't know exactly how long it took, but it took literally forever. 5hrs is probably the bare minimum I can say.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    When I went looking for Feebas in my Sapphire version I was prepared to search for awhile after all of the stories I heard, but I actually found one after like my second or third encounter. I felt really lucky. XD

Years
  • I want to say it took me an hour or two to find Feebas on Platinum. I was watching a movie on TV at the time and was just playing casually. I eventually found a Feebas sport, and luckily for me, it was in a location that I would remember easily.

Back