• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how long does it takes you to judge if a person can be your friend or not?

Azonic

hello friends
Years
  • heh, most of the time i just consider people my friend right off the bat and act like a good friend to them immediately, then later on i either keep being friends with them or decide not to be friends with them anymore (but that takes a while honestly)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I'm hesitant when meeting new people because I'm rather shy. It often takes one or two conversations for me to want to pursue a friendship with you. Although, it depends on the person too. If I'm hooked on your character from the get go then I'll try and establish a friendship straight away. :]

Years
  • - People who dress like tramps (in my opinion, not theirs)
    - People who have been to prison
    - People who have ever committed any act of domestic violence (I've been a victim of this, so just no.)
    - People who are into drugs. Weed is also a no-no, but if they don't do it in my presence (and do it very infrequently), then it's OK
    - People who deal drugs, but who do not necessarily intake them
    - People who have ever cheated on their boyfriend / girlfriend
    - People who view sex for pleasure rather than as a love symbol. I don't like promiscuity

I've had my fair share of people who have done one or more of those things you've listed, and I'm quite similar to you in the way that I do tend to avoid people who participate in any of them actively, particularly the drugs and sex one. Though for some reason, one of my closest friends has had her experiences with alcohol, and drugs, but she remains a good friend because I know that despite her questionable actions/behaviours, she's a really good person deep down; she has a good head on her shoulders.

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
    Years
  • in real life, maybe a minute? if i can muster up the courage to say something. cx

online, i'm besties for life with someone with one VM. :p if it's two, we're already married, hehe. x3

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • If you approach me, you want to talk to me, and you don't do bad stuff, then we're friends.

If you talk to me daily, send me messages that you miss me, and I reply that I miss you as well, then we're BFFs.

And it comes down to personality as well. P:

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2014
    It can take a while, because I know little about the person I'm potentially being friends with. If for example he turns out to be some psycho who kicks dogs for fun, then yeah, not really someone to be friends with.

Back