• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long have you been with your current partner for?

Years
  • I never had a partner before, nor know what it feels like to have someone love you romantically. Probably never will experience such a love though not desperate for it either, it happens it happenes if not no problem I'm very happy alone as well. Only partner I have is my cat Tac I got him and also been together for 5 years now. My sister and I rescued our cats at a animal rescue shelter and adopted them. Tac is my best companion and dear friend.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I've been with my partner for , gosh, this will be eleven years!

Years
  • May 16th will be 6 years! We had went to school together since elementary school but never really talked until after high school. She actually came into a restaurant I was working at so I hit her up after my shift asking her how her meal was. Apparantly it was good since she agreed to go out on a date with me. 😅

Years
  • Single for about 5 months now, but the longest I've been with someone was only about 2 years. I'm glad to see some of you have been with your partners for so many years, that's great! :)

Years
  • Been single for about a year or 7 now, longest i have been with someone was about 7 months... not the best track record out there

but my partnership with Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon is eternal :rowlhmph:

*Gives you and Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon a paid vacation to wherever you want*

I'm single and still not sad about it honestly. Tis a shame I can offer a lot to someone if given a chance, oh well peoples loss.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Never had the pleasure. Interested for sure, but that alone won't make it happen.

Does it bug me? Occasionally, but what bugs me more are those pesky relatives with their annoying nagging "you should get a girlfriend" "why don't you have a girlfriend, yet?". They even take the worst times possible to to ask me about to, just so I can't tell them to shut up. <_<

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Been single for about a year and a half at this point. Last relationship I had lasted 4 years, so I'm still just enjoying this me time :) This is the longest break in between relationships I've had since middle school, so it's pretty nice.

Back