• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How Many Gym Leader Numbers Do You Have?

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2014
    Am I like, the only one here who hasn't finished the Johto stuff yet?

How do you rematch gym leaders, anyways? I've never seen it done before without cheats.

Years
  • Am I like, the only one here who hasn't finished the Johto stuff yet?

How do you rematch gym leaders, anyways? I've never seen it done before without cheats.
    You stalk find them on their days off at a certain time in Kanto/Johto and get their phone number. You then call them at a certain time on a certain day. They will appear at the Fighting Dojo ready for a rematch.

Yes, it's a pain.

Years
  • Gym Leader Rematch

Have any of you guys beaten all the Gym, and then found them, and called them, then rematched them?

Also, did you know that if you call back the Gym leader and your fight them, you can keep calling them back, and keep battling them until they're time window is closed?

Years
  • No, I haven't got that far into the game but when I'm able to rematch them and everything, I probably will. The only problem is that you have to do them at specific times, and I can almost guarantee that I'll never be on at those times.
    But yeah, it's a good way to level up your Pokemon, as I think you get quite a bit of EXP from them.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Merging a bunch of very similar threads together about rematching the gym leaders via their phone numbers here.

TrilbyMenetti

HeartGold trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    None, I can honestly say I haven't got to a point where I can get any phone numbers of the Gym Leaders. I'll wait until I've beaten the Kanto lot, then get them. :)

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I have none since I have no idea how to get them....

X(

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • im not that far in the game yet. but when i am i will probably get there numbers, but i dont think i will be battling them much.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • I have them all and ive rematched them all. Little cool thing I found out. They'll stay past the battle window when you call for a rematch so it is possible to have all 16 gym leaders legitimately attend the Fighting Dojo at one time. That was the way I rematched them all the first time.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Daisy won't give me Blue's number. =/

I've already had five massages... I'm pretty sure all my Pokemon are maxed happiness... I don't know what's going on. =__=

- Tyros

I heard it's 7 in order to get Blue's number.

Back