• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many gym leaders have you re-battled?

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
  • I'm using Blaine to level up my low-leveled Pokemons. Beat - Call - Beat - Call - Wash.Rinse.Repeat.

So far, I've re-battled all Johto leaders, and Sabrina and Blaine for Kanto.

Shiny Gardevoir

I huntz shiniez
    Years
  • Hmm... Wait... Lemme count...
    Brock... Misty... Serge... Sabrina... that one... Falkie.. Pryce? Clair... Her.. Miltank girl... Ghost guy... Him...

Er... 12 I guess...

I can't get Gary (Blue?) though, I get confused on the instructions on Serebii XD.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I've re-battled Whitney, Chuck and Brock so far. The reason I did so was because I was training my Torterra up.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I rebattled all 16 of the gym leaders for three months straight as I was trying to raise my final evolution Pokemon to level 100, it was really annoying to follow their schedules though -_-"

:t354:TG

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
  • Getting their numbers were relatively easy (thanks Serebii.net), it was just of matter of if I felt like battling them. When I'm the battling mood, I would battle each of them once, since I had them all there ( battling each Gym Leader on their respective day? Where's the fun in that?)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think I managed to battle all of them and beat them. Whitney, as always, gave me the most trouble. That Miltank! They're good for experience points and money, though!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Um, I've only done post game on SoulSilver twice, and the last time I did it, I got to rematch Janine. It was difficult negotiating the whole thing because I can't read anything in my SoulSilver because it's Japanese, but maybe when I beat HeartGold and get to post game, I'll have a simpler time. XD

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • None as of yet, but collected all there numbers! So soon, they all going to lose again! muhahahaha :P

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I rebattled most of them but I can't remember which numbers I didn't have.

I know for sure I didn't have Blue though.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I've rebattled Whitney, Bugsy (a few times) and I'm sure I've re-battled a Kanto Gym Leader, except I can't remember which one. XD Also, I ahve all of the phone numbers... well, except Blue. >.>

Last edited:

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I've rebattled all Johto gym leaders and Gary...err Blue, Brock, and Blaine. Mainly for training though.

Back