• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile How many shiny Pokémon do you have?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    None. I transferred them to Let's Go / HOME. I'm enjoying Go" intermittently" (heavy daily player but often regret it), but long-term the time it prompts you to spend is going to be very limiting. By comparison SwSh events either require that you spend 1 minute registering for a battle comp, come back a week later spend 3-5 losing a battle, then 30 secs in Mystery Gift menu to get the reward, or just straight up gives you a legendary / mythical. Other gameplay can be picked up at my own pace.
    But this is what I have caught:
    • Zubat
    • Abra
    • Magnemite
    • Farfetch'd-Galar (regret this, apparently I can't change his nickname now)
    • Cubone
    • Slowpoke
    • Voltorb
    • Marill
    • Sunkern
    • Zigzagoon
    • Wynaut
    • Bibarel
    • Buneary
    • Deino
    • Meltan x2

The one I'm most excited about is Slowpoke - as a Mega Slowbro in Let's Go he'll look amazing!

Years
  • Slowpoke!! Jelly. After my years of playing I still don't have that one, really want it too.

Excluding a few I moved to HOME (around 10-15 maybe), I currently have 837 in my box. Probably should move some of the comm day multiples to HOME again since I have 10+ of some of them ahaa.

Years
    • Seen today
    I removed some of my shinies to free up space. Currently have these:

How many shiny Pokémon do you have?

(Of course, most of them have trash IVs and moves and are outclassed by their non-shiny counterparts in every way, but let's not talk about that :P)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I have 150 shinies out of 1000~ stored Pokemon. I started my account in February 2021 since I had forgotten my password on my original account. Most of my shinies are from Community Days.

Torchic was my first shiny. I never evolved him because he looked so adorable following me around in the overworld. My favorite is shiny Alolan Vulpix. I can't decide if I want to evolve her or not. I actually caught her while driving in a parking lot (easy steps since I can't tolerate the Florida heat for very long).

Here is my current shiny list, which seems large to me, but small compared to Sheep's 800+ collection:

Spoiler:

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Crazy luck today and my happiest GO day ever.

I had one shiny Deoxys form and wanted all 4. Got the 3 I needed today, without spending many passes at all (and no money)!!

Lucky you. I spent a lot of money just to get them :( but yeah, I think I will not ever spend more on Pokémon GO.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Currently at 2637. I sent some gen 1 pokemon to Lets Go.

Legendary/mythical: 203
    Shadow: 38
    3*: 431
    Shundo: 3 (Machop caught from incense on cd, Latias caught in a mega raid, Dialga as my first Dialga lucky trade)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Had an awesome day in general on Go!

…and by day, I mean about 10 minutes:
    - caught my 40th Psychic Pokémon to unlock Celebi, which was a shiny Meditite!
    - Celebi has 2 perfect IVs and the third is probably 14.
    - at the same place, caught a shiny Ponyta!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I've gotten a lot. My phone is dead at the moment, so I can't check, but I know I have Shining Genesect. Although I have released a lot of Shiny Pokemon in Go since they aren't very rare in some cases. A lot of shinies I've transferred to Pokemon Home though.

Back