• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you change your avatars online?

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen yesterday
I legit feel I change my forum avatar too much! I try to stick once every few weeks or so, maybe a month. It depends...??

Years
Basically whenever I feel like doing it =P
Which is not very often. I'll usually pull out Santaceon and Reapeon for Christmas & Halloween, but otherwise it's pretty stagnant =P

Days
  • Age 16
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I used to change up my whole deal once a month on here, but after finding a design I really liked I decided to keep it!... Then I paid Kitty for this awesome avatar I've got right now, and switched it all around again lol. I don't see myself changing it again. ^^
As for other sites, I still haven't changed those around even once lol.
Same here :D

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Now that I use a universal signature rotater in my post flair, I again am going to say "never" to this because I can just set a randomizer to show a random picture from a collection of them at any given time after a page refresh occurs.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
On the forum, I used to change my avatar often after I made a new avatar in Photoshop. These days, I no longer have access to Photoshop (I also would not use it enough to justify the cost). I've had my current avatar for at least 5+ years. It's small, cute, Pokémon-themed, and I'd like to think I am more recognizable by keeping the same avatar.

On Discord, I've probably changed my avatar 2-3 times. My avatars are small, cute, Pokémon-themed, and hopefully recognizable. See the theme? I'm simple.

Back