• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Often You Clean Your Room?

How Many Times Do You Clean?

• 1-2 times a week

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • 3-4 times a week

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 5-6 times a week

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Everyday

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
  • I clean the room when I feel like it, which is pretty random times. Varies from an interval of three days to half a year, lol.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Mm... my mom tries to get me to clean my room once a week, but I only thoroughly clean it maybe once every two months.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I clean it at highly irregular intervals, mostly when I feel I need to or when dorm room inspections are around the corner. Most of the time, I'm too lazy/would rather be on PC, and I don't really mind a messy room.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Pretty often, even every day at times. If you're friends with me on MSN you'll often hear about how I "should be cleaning right now." xD One of my pet peeves is eating in a messy room, so if the place isn't at least partially organized by the time I have dinner I either eat in the living room and bother my mom or suck it up and clean.

@Timbjerr: I don't know whether to be completely repulsed or impressed that you're so honest. xD

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
  • There's no "when the balls of fluff become dangerous" option, I can't vote.

I tidy it sometimes, but almost never clean. I mean... I can put my clothes in the wardrobe, but I pick the mop only if the dog throws up or something like that.

On september I threw away one hundred pineapple juice bricks I was stockpiling under the bed.

Last edited:

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Hardly ever. CBB. CBF. Hate it. I can't bring my self to clean it. I never end up having th heart to chuck anything away.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I usually clean my room about 1-2 times a week. Sometimes a little more. I recently cleaned it because I had a few things that were out of place, so one day I organized it. And put everything up in my closet. It looks a lot better. I never had trash or food sitting around. Once I am done eating, it goes straight to the trash. Or I will wash the dish I ate it on. I don't let it sit there. I think early next year I probably will clean out my closet. It is that time again. XD

Amai

やった! 私はあまい
    Years
  • 1-3 times a month. Usually around 2.

lol

I just cleaned it Saturday. ^-^

No offense to the poll maker, but this is poll failure.

Years
  • Oh wow, I rarely clean my room, waiting on under the bed boxes so I can do a proper cleanout and cleaup, I want to get a proper desk and stuff and a messy room isn't giving me a good idea of where to start *rolls eyes*
    Once a month I guess, but otherwise everythings just kicked under the bed or into the Closet/Wardrobe so it gives the illusion of being clean. But damn, during the summer months when schools not on? My room can be from insanely clean to a walkway of clothes. Really just depends on my mood I guess :3

butterbiscuit

Potential!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2013
    Quite rarely. I don't spend much time in my room at all, but if any, once a week.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Probably every month or twice a month. I don't clean it unless my parents yell at me a few times.

Years
  • I clean my room three-to-four times a week. I can't stand it being messy for more than a day. I start spazzing, and then I must clean it. I don't like having a mess.
    Same for most of my apartment, except for the kitchen. In there, messes are made by my roommates who..more often than not, don't clean them up. So, I make them clean it up, clean it myself, or my boyfriend cleans it.
    My boyfriend, actually, COMPLETELY cleans my room. When I say I clean my room, I take most of everything off the floor, kinda my nightstand..but he does a LOT. It makes me feel very grateful :)

jujuju

The Guelah Papyrus
    Years
  • Never. I keep my room relatively clean, but I never actually make a real effort to clean it.

Back