• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old do you look?

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2016
    Have you ever been told that you look younger or older than you are? Do you find it a good thing or a bad thing? How do you personally thing you look in terms of age?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Last week my dad's workmate assumed I was his "10 year old son" and asked me if I was in intermediate school yet.

...I am a 21 year old girl in my last year of University.

Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

I look much younger than the 22 that I am. Most of the time people tell me I look about 16 haha! I take it as a compliment most of the time, though it's a bit annoying being carded all of the time 8(

Years
    I'm 24 years old, but I tend to look more like I'm 18 or so, especially if I am freshly shaved. I do think that I am starting to look a bit older, though. I doubt I'll ever look my age, since it seems that just runs in my family. My parents are both in their 60's, yet they could be mistaken for someone around 45. Probably even younger if they took better care of their physical health. I intend to look like I'm 30 when I am their age, but I'll have to wait 35 years to find out.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Let's just say I was extremely short throughout all of Elementary School, all of Jr. High, and then the first two years of High School. And then I only grew to 5ft 3in, so I was and still am extremely short, haha.

So yeah, I do look younger than my age thanks to my height. Plus I don't keep any facial hair, so...

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I'm 24 this summer, but I'm often mistaken as 18 or even 16! :o

Years
    Its weird cause in school I looked older like even with a school uniform on the bus driver would try and give me an adult ticket.

now I always get told I look younger than 18 (im 21) and always get asked for ID (although you get asked for ID if you look under 25 here so I guess i'm glad I do lol)

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    A lot of people have said that I look 23 - 25 and not 20. I find this odd considering that if I don't grow my facial hair out I look like a high school student.

Years
    Well I am 15.
    I have always been a bit more " developed" then the other girls in my class so people have always assumed I am older then I am.
    TBH I sometimes like it and sometimes I dont.
    Like the other day when I went on the bus and the bus driver thought I was an adult and made me pay more and then I got angry at him.
    ( I hate buses and why is there always kids smoking at the back of the buses?)

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    I've been mistaken for a 20-something when I'm dressed in nice clothes, but usually I look exactly 17, if not a little younger. I'm kind of a small person but I guess perception changes when I'm Decked Out.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I'm usually told I look around 15, which is not far off from my actual age (14) at all. But, I bet I could pose as 16 or something if I needed.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    People have asked me why I'm not in school before. I look younger for my age because of my short stature. I don't see it as a bad thing or anything. I'm kind of honored that people think I'm younger. I act younger because of my special needs so... I guess they think I must look sixteen maybe.

Years
    I'm currently 23 (turning 24 in October) but my physical appearance would more likely suggest that I'm 14 instead. Surprisingly, unlike Blue I don't seem to always get asked for ID.

Back