• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old you were when....?-? (Revived)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I was 6. I was hiding it well but hen someone noticed and pointed it out. ><

How old were you when you first made a drastic change to your appearance?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Mm... 14 I guess? I got braces.

How old were you when you first tried Mexican food?

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    I met them, as in irl??? Well if you mean, I became friends with someone in the internet, I was 12!!! (or 11? Not sure.. best friend tho, we don't talk much anymore rip) and if you meant I met them irl, well, 14, I guess (this year, to be precise, just three months ago)

How old were you when you first got injured?

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    I think I was around 7, when I made a friend at my first grade

How old were you when you first got a gadget or device?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Hmm... probably pretty young around 6-8? I'm almost positive it was flamin' hot cheetos lol

How old were you when you met your best friend?

Years
    My first memory of eating something spicy was when I was around 7. My grandfather grew these little spicy peppers, and I ate a whole one at once. My mouth was on fire lol (This was in Mexico.)

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    Oops, Rad was ninja'd. He doesn't have a question, however, so I'll answer Noa's!

I was around 7, when I met my first best friend in first grade. I can't remember her last name anymore, unfortunately :'(

How old were you when you first got really emotional that you cried?

Back