• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How to clone pokemon in Sapphire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cidinho

STILL working on a user title
Years
  • Everyone says how to clone pokémon in Emerald, but not in Sapphire. This is getting me nervous. Please, anyone...?

By the way, I tried once and I deleted my saved game, I'll start over. What is the best starter? I love Torchic's evolution chain, and it's much easier to get a Grass-typed than a Fire-typed(in case of taking Mudkip), but I've taken Torchic too many times. Please, a full definition of the best starter.

Sorry for making too much requests,
    and thanks for reading and trying to help.

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
  • Sorry, but I only know how to clone pokemon in Gold, Silver, and Crystal versions.I'm trying to find out how to clone pokemon in the newer games Ruby, Safire, FireRed, LeafGreen, and Emerald. I'm also trying to find out how to clone pokemon in the old, old versions Blue, Red, and Yellow versions,but who told you that you could clone pokemon? I'd like to know how, anyways, if I ever find out how to clone pokemon in Safire version, I'll tell you!:laugh:

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
    Years
  • The best starter? Depends upon what you want. Swampert is a tank; very defensive, and pretty decent Attack and OK Sp. Attack...but it's very slow. However, it's still a very good Pokemon and I would recommend it any day. Blaziken, I've had little experience with, but it seems to be a fast attacker with little to no defense whatsoever. And Sceptile, while fast...uh, don't go with Treecko, it'll only end in tears. Hahaha. Honestly, I think the best starter depends upon which one is most versatile and will help you in the most situations.

As for cloning in Sapphire, I know of no method. But in Emerald, you have to have beaten the Elite 4 to unlock the Battle Frontier...steps:

1. Go to the Battle Tower.
    2. Move the Pokemon you want to clone into an empty PC box, using the nifty lil' PC they have there.
    3. Save.
    4. Withdraw the Pokemon, via the Withdraw feature.
    5. Save.
    6. Deposit the Pokemon via the Deposit feature.
    7. Save.
    8. Withdraw the Pokmemon via the Withdraw feature.
    9. Go up to the lady on the far right, closest to the PC.
    10. Ask to be in a battle or whatever, doesn't matter what level it is.
    11. Pick two Pokemon in your party, but not the one you're cloning. Just to be safe.
    12. Say that it's OK to save; there should be a one-second pause at this point. Once the pause is over and she asks you to save, turn the game off and turn it back on again. Hard reset, don't soft reset, and also don't have her actually save for you.
    13. When you turn the game back on, you should have the Pokemon both in your party and in your PC. Congrats, mon.

Cidinho

STILL working on a user title
    Years
  • Sorry, but I only know how to clone pokemon in Gold, Silver, and Crystal versions.I'm trying to find out how to clone pokemon in the newer games Ruby, Safire, FireRed, LeafGreen, and Emerald. I'm also trying to find out how to clone pokemon in the old, old versions Blue, Red, and Yellow versions,but who told you that you could clone pokemon? I'd like to know how, anyways, if I ever find out how to clone pokemon in Safire version, I'll tell you!:laugh:

I saw it on some fansite, done it and it erased my saved game. I guess I turned the GBA SP off too early

@Up... what I thought... I guess what I need is the new pokémon pearl to see the other fire starter :P

Last edited:

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
  • I don't think it's possible to clone in Sapphire. Only in Emerald and G/S/C.
    Wait, how do you clone pokemon in Emerald version?!Please tell me!!!
    Pokemon I want to clone.

:mew2: :mew: :9: :t383: :t148: :t233: :t009: :t382: :t147: :t136: :t146: :t231: :t006::t132:​

Pokemon I want to clone when I get them.

:latias: :top: :5: :4: :os: :t245: :t255: :t159: :t212: :t244: :t254: :t158: :t243: :t242: :t250: :t143: :t196: :t141:​

Oh, and by the way, Blastoise, I already beat the Elite Four mounths ago.

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
    Years
  • Wait, how do you clone pokemon in Emerald version?!Please tell me!!!
    Pokemon I want to clone.

:mew2: :mew: :9: :t383: :t148: :t233: :t009: :t382: :t147: :t136: :t146: :t231: :t006::t132:​

Pokemon I want to clone when I get them.

:latias: :top: :5: :4: :os: :t245: :t255: :t159: :t212: :t244: :t254: :t158: :t243: :t242: :t250: :t143: :t196: :t141:​

Hey mon, czech out what I posted above. I included all steps, in full. ^_~

Years
  • I looked it up, and I'm pretty sure it's impossible to trade in Sapphire. Don't try it, or listen to people who tell you how, it'll probably just mess up your save file...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back