• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen how to evolve rhydon?

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    title pretty much says it all. i want to add that i do know about that protectorthingy, but don't know what to do with it. let him hold it and trade?

DarkDragonite12

Inner Focus Boi!!!
    Years
  • Let Rhydon hold the "Protector" Item, and then trade him to a friend, just as evolving Kadabra/Machoke/Haunter.

And remember to trade it back, lol. ;)

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    BTW if you need to know where you get it, it is at the start of the sandstorm.

Caleb290

Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • if you dont have a friend to trade to you can deposit it in the GTS and then go complete any trade like for some bidoof or something and then go take rhydon out it will evolve but I do not know where the item is :(

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    can the item be used only once?

i already have it, but i am still looking for the magnamizer(?) for electabuzz and a water stone, where are those?

Back