• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How to get event Hoopa in Canada or anywhere in the world without McDonalds zone

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2015
    Link to vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GBwEb7sd68

1)change your wifi network name to McDonalds Free WiFi 2)make sure your network has no password 3) receive mystery gift in ORAS. 4) you can also receive the gift in X&Y 5)once you receive the hoopa, go back and change your network to its original name and put back the password!!!

This works in ORAS and X/Y

ENJOY!

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    Sos sos:p i live in europe. I didnt get the hoopa and so desperately i want it. Is there any way to get it pls??? I will try this one of course.

Years
  • Sos sos:p i live in europe. I didnt get the hoopa and so desperately i want it. Is there any way to get it pls??? I will try this one of course.

If I remember reading, it's only in the US so you're out of luck, and the most recent European Hoopa event (which I think was a code distribution) ended last month.

As for me and fellow Australian trainers, we're still waiting for our first Hoopa event..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    Oh ok. So sad :( hope they will do an other event in the future. :p thank u hikamaru

Years
  • Oh ok. So sad :( hope they will do an other event in the future. :p thank u hikamaru
    You should search around the internet. Some forums are hosting contests with codes as a prize and some people have giveaways. The Hoopa code is usable until January 7th, 2016 so you still have time to find one. Good luck!

Back