• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen how to get Mew... without cheats!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shining_light

Dolphins. ^^. School. ;-;
    Years
    ATTENTION LADIES & GENTLEMEN...

I KNOW HOW TO GET MEW WITHOUT CHEATS!!!!!!!

this cheat probably wont work if u have already beaten the game, and you'll c y in a sec. here it is everyone.

1st of all, nintendo did not create this on purpose from wot i have been told. they might have, but o well.

Requirements: must have hm02 fly and a pokemon that knows it with u, some balls(i recommend ultra balls, great balls in case u run out)

the 1st step​

DON'T battle an old guy at route 8 facing north. DON'T battle the trainer facing north on route 25. as u see, if u have beat the game, it probably won't work.

go to rt. 8, and stand in front of the small little hut with a sign to the right of it. SAVE RIGHT NOW, because u can't save until u get mew. if u mess up. this is where u will have to start off. go one step down & quickly press start. if done correctly, u will have the start menu up before the trainer can see u. go to pokemon and use fly, flly to Cerulean City (where Misty is). the trainer will c u but u will fly before he can battle u. NOTE: IF U MESSED UP, DO AN INGAME RESET (A,B, START, AND SELECT)AND START AGAIN.

Step 2​

once at Cerulean go across nugget bridge.go to the trainer that u didn't battle. MAKE HIM WALK UP TO U. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT WALK IN FRONT OF HIM. THIS WILL MAKE YOUR GAME FREEZE (if u walk in front of him) the battle shouldn't be to hard, all he has is a lvl. 17 slowpoke. after u won the battle, fly to lavender town.

Step 3: catch mew

once at lavender town, go to the path to your right w/ the little fence below it.take one step towards the path, and the start menu should pop up. exit out of the menu and u will encounter mew. mew is at lvl. 7 and only knows pound, so it should be to hard of a battle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back