• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to Join the Discord?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Sorry, I'm not at all familiar with Discord and it seems this community uses it instead of Reddit so... I'm supposed to join the "pret" discord or something? But I need an invite? And I can't search for it or 'pokefirered' or 'pokeemerald' on the discord website?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Sorry, I'm not at all familiar with Discord and it seems this community uses it instead of Reddit so... I'm supposed to join the "pret" discord or something? But I need an invite? And I can't search for it or 'pokefirered' or 'pokeemerald' on the discord website?
    First, you create an account on https://discord.com/
    Secondly, you activate it using your email like you'd have to do in most of the forums on the internet.
    Thirdly, you click the invitation link to Pret's Discord server, which can be found in the page of Pret that is linked in the README of each of their projects, including Pokefirered and Pokeemerald.

Back