• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pricing] How to know the price of rare 90's pokemon cards?

Days
    • Seen Sep 2, 2023
    hey guys,
    not sure if this is the right forum. feel free to let me know as well if what i'm posting is against the forum rules....

i have several old pokemon cards that according to a friend of mine has some value.
    - 1999 First Edition Blastoise Holo #2
    - 1999 charizard Pokemon Card holo
    ... among others.

1. how would i know how much would these can be sold?
    2. where to sell them?

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Depends on the condition and whether they're graded or not, but PriceCharting is pretty reliable at pricing cards. If your cards aren't mint/near mint though, you'll need to go on eBay and manually look up how much those cards have been going for in similar condition lately and average it out.

eBay is your best option for selling.

Days
    • LA
    • Seen Sep 21, 2023
    hey guys,
    not sure if this is the right forum. feel free to let me know as well if what i'm posting is against the forum rules....

i have several old pokemon cards that according to a friend of mine has some value.
    - 1999 First Edition Blastoise Holo #2
    - 1999 charizard Pokemon Card holo
    ... among others.

1. how would i know how much would these can be sold?
    2. where to sell them?

Send some pictures in here of simple front and back possibly. But unless minty or NM conditions, or graded, pricing will be based off 'Ungraded' Pricing charts. Which as icycatelf mentioned, Ebay baby

Back