• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Custom Feature Question] How would you add Secret Techniques [LGPE] to replace HMs, and have them available to all Pokémon who could learn their HM counterparts?

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
    Years
    The PokéRide script isn't updated to v18, and I think Let's Go had a better alternative to HMs anyway. The Secret Technique feature was the closest in my opinion to the perfect field move system. You didn't need to waste a move slot, but you still got to use your own Pokémon to clear obstacles instead of using one owned by another Trainer. The only thing it needed was the ability for all Pokémon to use them, instead of being limited to Pikachu and Eevee. I'd love to implement such a feature in the game I'm making, but I know little to nothing about scripting so I'm unable to do it

Back