• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how would you describe the 2010s for you in one word?

Years
    (this is the first in a series of several threads re: the 2010s as a whole - if that inspires you to make your own thread, tho, feel free)
    the decade is coming to a close soon - what one word would you use to describe them for yourself?

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Beyoncé's

Oh I didn't read the question

Exertion

Last edited:

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Rollercoaster...

To expand: its had its ups and downs, and a lot has happened during those ten years but I'm happy with where I'm at right now.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    meh

though that's my whole life really

It's still so weird though to think that this decade is almost over

Sojiro

Hoo Boy
    Years
    Personally, developmental. I experienced and graduated high school and college and am in a much different place in all aspects of my life than where I was 10 years ago. I'm obviously young but it's clearly my most important decade so far.

Years
    Growth.

I've changed and grown as a person so much in the past decade that me from 2010 seems completely unrecognizable (heck I can say the same thing about me from 2017), and I am glad to continue to grow as a person in the decades to come.

Back