• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How would you do this job in Pokémon's world

Years
  • Flight attendant

Spoiler:

I can just slide the shopping and refreshing carts through the airplane on some ice! =D

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Author

While I'm not exactly cut out for the writing world, I could always document my travels in the Pokemon world and have a Pokemon like an Alakazam ghostwrite more exciting versions of events as fictional stories for me.

Years
  • Flying instructor

First step; get a broom by pretending to be a maid. When you accidentally knock something over for the first time it's time for step two.
    Spoiler:

Second step; call over your sibling and have her use her psychic powers on the broom you've acquired.
    Spoiler:

Third step: fly away into the night sky!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Historian

Oh nice! That's the one aspect from Pokemon games that tends to interest me over the course of the story, so having a job essentially being a lorekeeper would be awesome! (and it would allow travel, BIG plus) I'd love to start with the history of Unova, followed by the great war of ancient Kalos! (biggest reason I'm looking forward to the new game) Not too sure what pokemon I'd want to help me with this... Probably a Noctow to look all smart and official, a Xatu because something something time vision, maybe a Slowking to help with research, and perhaps a Sylveon to help keep me relaxed after a long day of study. I wouldn't want an Alakazam though, as I'm pretty sure it could just do my job for me but 100 times better than I could lol.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Chiropractor

...Uh. Basically heals whatever you need with Blissey, right? Might be the Brick Break Blissey that no one else wanted. Certainly realigns a spine one way.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Reporter

At least I'd get to travel! :p I'd imagine it's pretty much just the same as being a reporter IRL, only maybe having a Pokemon help you talk to other Pokemon if you intend to interview those as well.

Back