• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How would you like to die?

RedSox71

I am a pineapple
Years
  • I'd want to die really dramatically. Like, not painfully or anything, but I want the circumstances to be pretty outlandish. I mean, you only die once, so why not make it good? I don't want to die in my sleep, because then I wouldn't feel it and it would be a waste...what I'm trying to get at is, I kinda want to experience death because it's the end of life and I just want it to be significant.

Years
  • I want to die peacefully in my home with the company of my family... I know full well how hard it is to deal with yourself if someone close to you dies and you were unable to be with them during that moment. Wouldn't want my family to feel that way.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I want to die painlessly, preferably with no prior suffering or fear. I'm not so much scared of death as I am with the idea of getting old or losing myself. :( I don't want anything long and drawn out, for sure and my worst fear is drowning. Otherwise, I guess it doesn't matter all that much to me. It's obviously not something I like to think about so I've never actually given it all that much thought. It's easy to say "I don't want to die x way" but then I keep thinking and go "actually, I don't really want to die any way...." which doesn't really help with this poll.

But let's go with death in my sleep.

Ayutac

Developer who wants your help
    Years
  • I'd like to simply die of old age. I don't want to be murdered because there may be still things I have to take care of in the future before I die.
    I would want to die of old age because thats when I believe that I would finish most of the things that are on my to do list.

:t354:TG
    I sign that. First calculation says I will finish my project about the age of 50. Time to go!

In the living room. Just for the irony.
    xD
    Too sad that almost only works in states with the English language as an official one );

Back