• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy folks!

Days
  • Howdy PC i'm Lapis_Laz95 or Lapis for short!

Its been aaages since i last joined a forum (wish forums was more popular like back in the day) so i'm a bit anxious typing up my first post here,

Anyway i'm new-ish to Pokèmon so i want to jump in and chat and learn more Pokèmon plus meet some new trainers. i dont play a lot of the main games I more play the MD spinoff which is my fav with a good story and challenge. i also like Animal Crossing and Ori.

Happily vm/dm/whatever-m me if you wanna talk. i dont bite!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years

Its been aaages since i last joined a forum (wish forums was more popular like back in the day) so i'm a bit anxious typing up my first post here,

Anyway i'm new-ish to Pokèmon so i want to jump in and chat and learn more Pokèmon plus meet some new trainers. i dont play a lot of the main games I more play the MD spinoff which is my fav with a good story and challenge. i also like Animal Crossing and Ori.

Welcome lapis!
    Which MD game is your favorite?
    Anyway, feel free to ask any questions if you're confused!

Days
  • I really need to catch up with more of the MD games, especially Sky because people praise that one so so much. And I'm so curious!

Welcome to PC Lapis, happy to have you :love:
    Hiya Sheep!
    i also vouch for Explorers i had a lot of fun and rage quitting with Explorers. I like Gates too for the soundtrack.
    And thanks for the welcome! :mareepwave:
    Welcome lapis!
    Which MD game is your favorite?
    Anyway, feel free to ask any questions if you're confused!
    Hey Lavender!
    Its hard to pick a all time fav but Explorers and Gates are where i had the most fun.
    And thanks i will ask around if i get stuck on a main series game!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hello there Lapis_Laz, and welcome to the PC!

This was actually my first forum, so I get what you mean about feeling a bit anxious lol. :p Most of the users I've met on the PC have been nothing less than very friendly and wonderful people, so I hope you feel properly welcome here soon!

I know next to nothing about PMD games, but I can ask you what your favorite Pokemon are!

Days
  • Hello there Lapis_Laz, and welcome to the PC!

This was actually my first forum, so I get what you mean about feeling a bit anxious lol. :p Most of the users I've met on the PC have been nothing less than very friendly and wonderful people, so I hope you feel properly welcome here soon!

I know next to nothing about PMD games, but I can ask you what your favorite Pokemon are!
    Hello Alex_Among_Foxes!
    The friendly bunch here on PC is why i stopped lurking and go all in!

And for favorite 'mons: Charmander, Totodile, Chimchar, Snivy, Rowlet, Axew, Eevee, Gyarados, Lapras (duh), Rayquaza, and Dialga come to mind but its too hard to pick the favorite!

How about you?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hello Alex_Among_Foxes!
    The friendly bunch here on PC is why i stopped lurking and go all in!

And for favorite 'mons: Charmander, Totodile, Chimchar, Snivy, Rowlet, Axew, Eevee, Gyarados, Lapras (duh), Rayquaza, and Dialga come to mind but its too hard to pick the favorite!

How about you?

Glad you decided to take the leap!

Nice set of Pokemon you have there! My list is much too long lol, (it's in my 'about me' area of my profile if you'd like to see the full thing) but my absolute favorite Pokemon is, well, Absol lol.
    Though I also really love Weavile almost as much!

What is/are your favorite Typing/s? (mine are Dark, then Ice, then Steel)

Days
  • Glad you decided to take the leap!

Nice set of Pokemon you have there! My list is much too long lol, (it's in my 'about me' area of my profile if you'd like to see the full thing) but my absolute favorite Pokemon is, well, Absol lol.
    Though I also really love Weavile almost as much!

What is/are your favorite Typing/s? (mine are Dark, then Ice, then Steel)
    Nice pick! I recognize a few like Sableye and Victini but I need to get better at names :woop:
    And for types i go after grass type but fire and water are good too.

Years

Hello Lapis_Laz95, and welcome to the forums!
    Don't worry, we are there if you need help with the forums, and we don't use Bite either! ^^
    I am not a trainer, but I hope it is alright!
    I also love the lines of Charmander (top favourite), Snivy, Rowlet, and Lapras, Gyarados and Rayquaza!

Years
  • Hello!

I haven't played much PMD, only one I've played was many years ago and I never finished it. I bought the Switch remake/remaster of one of the PMD games to give it another go some day though =3
    I've kinda been wanting them to make a new one instead to give it a go again with newer Pokemon, but what can you do =P

Anyway.... which Pokemons have you started with in the PMD games after taking the little quiz thing?

Days
  • Hello Lapis_Laz95, and welcome to the forums!
    Don't worry, we are there if you need help with the forums, and we don't use Bite either! ^^
    I am not a trainer, but I hope it is alright!
    I also love the lines of Charmander (top favourite), Snivy, Rowlet, and Lapras, Gyarados and Rayquaza!
    Hi Fact Checking Gardevoir!
    Thanks for you and everyone here that said hello i feel way more comfortable now!
    i first liked Charmander since the anime episode where Damian abandons the poor thing in the rain :sadwick:
    Hello!

I haven't played much PMD, only one I've played was many years ago and I never finished it. I bought the Switch remake/remaster of one of the PMD games to give it another go some day though =3
    I've kinda been wanting them to make a new one instead to give it a go again with newer Pokemon, but what can you do =P

Anyway.... which Pokemons have you started with in the PMD games after taking the little quiz thing?
    Hey ReKoil!
    The Switch remaster was for Rescue Team (the first one) that only went up to gen 3. i hope someone ends up remastering all of them for the Switch especially Explorers so i can see my fav scene in 3D!

And for the quizzes Rescue Team i was Bulbasaur with Totodile as my partner Explorers i was Chimchar with Pikachu as my partner Gates (no quiz for that one) i picked Snivy with Axew as my partner and finally Super I was Chikorita with Mudkip as my partner.

Back