• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hows you game experience!

PixelTyranitar

Johto Region Game Expert
    Years
    When I play Pokemon, it doesn't feel like I'm really playing a game. It feels like I get pulled into the kid in the game system and when I'm playing I have all control over my stuff! :D

PixelTyranitar

Johto Region Game Expert
    Years
    i loved these games from when i first played pokemon silver!

P.S. I posted this on my DSiXL!!!

Althea

[For Sale]
    Years
    What do I experience when I'm playing Pokemon? Well, when I was younger I liked to pretend that I was the one in the game, running around and catching them all...with the fourth and fifth gen, I didn't feel even the slightest spark though, they were just another video game for me. Although when playing HeartGold I had this overwhelming sense of nostalgia...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Sometimes I like to do a play-through of the Pokemon games so I can immerse myself in the Pokemon world... especially if I'm playing Leaf Green because then I can imagine myself to be the super-cute Leaf-chan when I play as her in the game :)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I think what the OP means is that whenever you play the Pokemon games, it's as if you're part of the Pokemon world. That's the feeling I get.

infersaime

Come and get me
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    When I start playing I just can't stop playing with HG/SS and B/W.
    With dpp and third gen I can stop.

Back