• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hullo Thar

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2016
    Hello long time poke fan here. Love all the games. I am also a big fan of user made games, or hacks... But just figured i would post in here so Hello Everyone.

Years
  • Hello there, Gill! Welcome to PC.

I'm a huge fan of the hacks here too, our lovely hackers put so much time and effort into these projects and they always come out so good. Always makes me want to play them even though I'm fairly short on time nowadays. :( Do you have a favorite? :3

Hope you have a lovely time here, though. Any big Pokemon fan's welcome so you're sure to have a good experience if you post around and chat with people. See you around!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2016
    Well I've played a number of them as I said. Just completed the latest beta of Glazed and enjoyed it. I am now doing a run through of version 2 of Pokemon Mirage of Tales: A New Age Dawns by Avaramoon. Its really good right now. But anyways thanks much for the welcome Sheep.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiya Gill! Wonder what it's like to have gills~~ Sounds pretty cool hehe. But welcome to PC, bud! It's very nice to have you here today! <3

Mmm, I see a lot of people are playing Glazed these days - I really want to try it out too when I have the chance, hehe. But yeah, feel free to make yourself right at home with the different kinds of hacks here, as well as anything PC related that you wanna do here! <33

Goood things await for you, and I hope you'll be active to part-take in them! Have a wonderful stay, and I hope to see you later! Gimme a message if you wanna chat or something, and feel free to send me a friend request too, and I'l happily accept if you're looking for a PC buddy. C:

Back