• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Human Benchmark

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    There's a website you can try short games on. Gives you reaction times, memory scores, etc.

https://humanbenchmark.com/dashboard

Interested to know what others score

I'm in the top 87% tile for typing speed (which is hilarious because i type completely improperly, pretty much pecking at the keyboard).

I'm in the top 70% for both verbal memory and numerical memory. but i fall very short in sequence memory, where i placed in the bottom 30%.

My reaction time is really bad. Bottom 25%. guess it could be worse, but honestly i was sort of aware of this already.

This was really fun to do, and I'm honestly not that surprised at some of the results.

Spoiler:

Typing I knew I'd do well on, but it's still a little sad how low I am with visual memory. I was a tiny bit distracted at the time but nothing that would affect results too much. oh well haha, I knew which ones I'd do poorly on. Some of these (like aim trainer) would've been easier if I were on my touch screen tablet. :x

Years
    I just tried one game to see how I liked the website. I decide to start off with the verbal memory one because I think I am more of a verbal person. My score was 232. It said it was in the 100% percentile. I don't know about that, but I thought it was interesting and will probably go back later and try another game.

Spoiler:

Years
    Hey this was pretty neat. The chimp test was the one I feel like I struggled with the most.

Spoiler:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Being in the top 100% for verbal is incredible. I pushed into 80% this morning on a retry, but it pales in comparison.
    When I got done with it I figured it'd say I was above average, so seeing that was really unexpected for me. Wasn't thinking I'd get a good score on anything really. Though I have to wonder how Sam and I both ended up in the top percentage when she got significantly farther along than I did, with a number like that you'd think that I'd be more like, idk, top 98% or something instead.

One interesting thing to me though is how both you and Dakota apparently have a significantly worse reaction time than I do (small sample size though). There is some degree of variability in when people's reaction times peak and when they get off that peak and what their maximum potential is, but afaik it often peaks around the age you two are at. I know that I passed my peak years ago.

Years
    Human Benchmark

got 115 my first try of the Verbal memory thing which was interesting. might've been a fluke tho bcs my second time around i got just 24 lol.

struggled a lot more than i thought with aim training too. ain't using the sens i'm used to in game heh. also istg i type like 90wpm on average, it's just that i get super pressured when i see a timer and mistakes i've made on a typing test lol.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    My scores are so much lower T_T this is what I get for having a learning disability.

Human Benchmark

It's quite alright, just for fun and you have some decent scores actually.

I didn't mention this...but I didn't even score on the aim trainer. I'm 0%. Even on a touch pad that's pretty bad.

baire

many such cases
    Years
    chimp test is rigged :'(

also I feel like my visual memory percentile used to be higher?? either I've been getting dumber or everyone's getting smarter, but on the whole I guess my scores are OK

Spoiler:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I tried it, but I'm ashamed to post my results here...

PokéCommunity wants to know! :P
    (Just kidding)

I'm worse than a chimp :(
    (Also, the typing task was in English, and it's not my mother tongue... What do mean "excuses"? XD)
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Spoiler:

Joined the 100th percentile Verbal Memory club.

Did not expect that high for Typing. Deviates from standard home key posture. (Felt uncomfortable to type like that.) Rests on Shift, A, W, D, Space from pinky to thumb on the left side. Lies on Space, K, O, :, and Enter on the right from thumb to pinky. Allocates most letters to Index and Middle Fingers. Lags behind better typists.

Years
    I dunno what the hell I did wrong to get a literal 0% but I'm happy with the 88.3% in the visual memory. The rest I'm gonna blame on my ripe old age 🙃
    Spoiler:

Years
    I think the chimp test is kind of against us because you can train chimps to do that shit over and over and they just remember it and do it.
    Meanwhile I don't remember what I had for breakfast.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Human Benchmark

I don't think I did half-bad especially considering it's just about bedtime so I'm pretty tired right now haha. Maybe I'll do this again when I feel more awake.

Back