• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hypathetical trades

SpiderCarnage

This guy
Years
  • never been on nintendo ds wi-fi before, friday night im getting pokemon platinum version when im able to trade anyone wanna trade.i have a couple pokemon,Empoleon,infernape,garchomp,sceptile,zapdos,moltres,seviper,palkia,dialga,kangaskahn,tropius,phanpy,absol,snorlax,& a bunch of starter eggs cyndaquail toadile chikorita charmander squirtle im not sure witch ones witch but i'll hatch them when i get platinum dont really want anything just wanna trade for the fun of it later i'll have a mew & manaphy no shiny pokemon keeping those for myself added: Kyogre,rayquaza,alakazam,snubull,pinsir,clampearl,weavile another dialga

Last edited:

SpiderCarnage

This guy
    Years
  • i'll have manaphy & mew in less than two weeks & i'll trade for anything but no commons from d/p & platinum so post ur offers here, theres 99.9% chance i'll trade them

Last edited:
    Years
  • To bad i wont be here in the next two weeks but anyway.

Offering:

Wi-Fi Cresselia - lvl 60
    Chimchar - lvl 1 ut
    Togepi - lvl 1 ut
    Wi-Fi Ho-oh - lvl 70

Want:

Mew
    Manaphy

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    I'm interested in the mew and manaphy also..

i don't have alot to offer, you may be interested in my egg move totodile (scratch, leer, hydro pump, dragon claw)
    Alongside with the totodile (if you want it), i have this i have, duskulls, snorunts, rotoms feebas, grimers, whismurs, cubones, snubulls, eevees, nosepass and a few more random pokemon

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • interested in your starter eggs.
    do you have squirtle, cyndaquil, or chikorita?
    are they egg move beeded

SpiderCarnage

This guy
    Years
  • interested in your starter eggs.
    do you have squirtle, cyndaquil, or chikorita?
    are they egg move beeded

Nope not moved beaded as far asbi know just eggs of starters i only know that there starters my sister bread them & the other guy asked first for the mew & manaphy so you'll have to wait for my second batch or if he changes his mind or something happens, you know what first come first serve when i get platinum & import my pokemon whoever responds first gets the trade added: oh just visted ign & game spot apperantly i can get a phione too if anyone wants that

Last edited:

SpiderCarnage

This guy
    Years
  • just got platinum

im at my sisters so icant get my legends nor my starter eggs from my ranch till tommarow i got porygon with upgrade quagsire tengala yanma croagunk rhyhorn gible pichu togepi all at the level i caught them never used will trade 6 for munchlax and elekid and magby or whatever you have of those three i think this is my code 1760-8027-6502-2000 not sure never been on wifi and that said wifi id gible is adamant if that helps

Last edited:
    Back