• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Am Curious About Something...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hello everyone. I am curious about something. For anyone who has a Wii, do you have any Virtual Console games? Or WiiWare games? How many do you have usually? And when you get tired of them do you delete them?

I am just wondering because I am getting some old games next month. Once I get a Wii Points card. The first one I am getting is Super Mario Bros. 3. I never got to play the NES version. I played the Super NES version. But it isn't the same at all. So yeah, since now I got a Wii...I want to use it for its full potential.

Sorry if this blog is about me having the Wii again. But that is all I can think of right now. Nothing else exciting has happened to me yet. XD

Thanks for your time. Have a nice night/day. :)

.Bullet

My Valentine
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    Don't worry about Wii Points, just use HomeBrew Channel and Emulators.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I really don't want to go to that route. I know what you are saying about that. But I don't want my Wii to get Modded or something of the sort. I want it to be free from all hacking. That is one thing I won't do. But I been hearing everyone has the HomeBrew Channel.

But yeah nope I won't go there. I will stick to my Wii Points to get classic games.

And I am not getting my warranty voided because I hacked into something that I am not suppose to. I just had 3 extra months warranty on it. Not going to mess that up.

.Bullet

My Valentine
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    That's completely understandable, plus the N64 Emulators don't run as well as the games from the Shop Channel.

As far as installing the Homebrew channel, it does not require opening up the console, as it's a SoftMod (meaning, Software Modification).

It probably does void the warranty, however. I must say that playing GBA Games on it is quite fun, though.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, but I am afraid that I will mess something up. I am not really tech savvy. There are times I install something it turned out worse than it was. It is risk and I don't want to take that risk. Well I am glad you don't need to open the console itself...that is relief. I did hear about you can play GBA games on the Wii. Still though I will pass. Getting a lot of NES and Super NES games using my Wii Points.

Back