• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am done losing weight

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well guess what guys I am done losing weight. I am fine the way I am. I been thinking if I should lose any more. Which I only have only 12 more pounds to lose. But the more I thought about it...I really don't need to lose any more weight. I don't want to look like a stick. Everyone has been saying that I am fine the way I am. Which at this point I am 157 pounds. I lost 88 pounds. I was going for 145 pounds so I could lose 100. I might get there someday, but for right now I think I am happy at 157. Maybe down the road I probably end up at 130, but by then I will have muscle and look toned. I going to take it very slow now. I just keep on eating healthy and stay active.

I am no rush to lose 100 pounds. I don't want to end up killing myself trying to lose the weight. What I really need to do is to TONE up. That is what I need to do. If I tone up I will look detailed and I will have upper and lower strength. Right now I got a lot of upper strength, but the lower...I need to work on that. So I lost 88 pounds and it took me a year and half. I am so happy for myself. My parents, friends, customers, and co-workers are so proud of me. I am going to continue to be healthy and I am going to stick with it. <3

So yeah that is all I got to say. I hope you guys have a nice night. ^^

EDIT: Oh yeah I wear a Size 10. I was a Size 22 when I first started. I could try if I could wear a Size 8...but I am a 10. ^^

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Congratulations! :D That's really great that you were able to realize that :)
    I wish I could, however >:

But good for you Lucy! n_n

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    That's great! I knew you could do it. ^^ Congratulations on getting that weight off. =] I'm sure you'll be able to lose more somewhere down the road, but you're at an extremely healthy weight already. ^^

If only I had that kind of motivation. . XD​

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I remember when you first set out your goal, Lucy.

You're truly an inspiration for all of us who feel we need to lose a little weight and tone up a bit. ^^

Congratulations, girl. :D

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Congratulations Lucy. :3
    You should be happy for yourself. It's a great achievement.

Have fun toning up. n_n

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks a lot guys. And don't worry Nica, I am going to take some pictures of my new look. I just need new glasses, outfits, and fix my hair a bit. ^^

It is great motivation for me to hear positive comments like that. That keeps me going and striving. Yep I remember when I first started...boy it was hard. But I didn't give up. I am so happy that I didn't. Everyone can do this on their own. It just take time, determination, and will power. And I got all three!

Last edited:
    Back