• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am new a little help please :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2013
    Hi i am new to this forum. I am working on a rom hack and im wondering where i can go in this forum to ask my questions about scripting.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Hey there Jonathon, welcome here! Though I don't really know a lot of rom hacks myself, I think your best bet would be here, in the emulation section. Make sure you read the rules etc so you know, feel a bit more confident too about what you can/can't do and stuff. There is a lot of activity there, and all around the forum, and I'm sure someone will be able to help you out further. Good luck and welcome again!

Last edited:

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

What above post said. I'm no expert but you should find help there! Welcome to the PC! (⌒▽⌒)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    hi there! I am not much of a scripter myself ( I am more of a literary script than a programming script) but you could find awesome and talented people in our Emulation section. Go check it out, like right now!

anyway, see you around PC! Welcome!

Back