• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am the ultimate trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juggernaut X

Ultimate Juggernaut!
Years
  • Take a look at my team folks, and let me know if u can win ( my deoxys is gameshark induced ) And all of them are level 100. Groudon: Eruption, fissure, solarbeam, return/ Kyogre: Hydro pump, water spout, sheer cold, thunder/Rayquaza:Dragon Claw, thunder, fire blast, blizzard/Latios: psychic,dragon claw,refresh,recover/Latias same thing, and both have a soul dew( one from a real mystery ticket, another from gameshark ), Deoxys: psycho boost,psychic, hyper beam, return. All of my pokemon are trained to the maximum extent of their power, with their natures matching their best stat. Example: Groudon plus naughty nature plus protein at its very beginning(level 45) equals attack power of 399 by level 100! Beat that fellow trainers! I have only lost one battle and that was when I was 9 with pokemon red. :cool:

Years
  • Juggernaut X said:
    Take a look at my team folks, and let me know if u can win ( my deoxys is gameshark induced ) And all of them are level 100. Groudon: Eruption, fissure, solarbeam, return/ Kyogre: Hydro pump, water spout, sheer cold, thunder/Rayquaza:Dragon Claw, thunder, fire blast, blizzard/Latios: psychic,dragon claw,refresh,recover/Latias same thing, and both have a soul dew( one from a real mystery ticket, another from gameshark ), Deoxys: psycho boost,psychic, hyper beam, return. All of my pokemon are trained to the maximum extent of their power, with their natures matching their best stat. Example: Groudon plus naughty nature plus protein at its very beginning(level 45) equals attack power of 399 by level 100! Beat that fellow trainers! I have only lost one battle and that was when I was 9 with pokemon red. :cool:

HAH you have to be kidding that's all you have and you even sharked deoxys. Well I am going to have to show you the real deal pokemon there not sharked I trained them all it took me only 3 days because I played it 8 hours every day ( It was in the summer). Anyway The pokemon are

- Lv:100 - Kyogre - Ice beam, Sheer cold, Blizzard, Water pulse

- Lv:100 - Grumpig - Psybeam, Psychic, Hyper beam, Psywave

- Lv:100 - Swampert - Earthquake, Hydro pump, Focus Punch, Water gun

- Lv:100 - Swellow - Wing attack, Endeavor, Quick attack, Fly

- Lv:100 - Pelipper - Hydro pump, Wing attack, Supersonic, Protect

- Lv:100 - Armaldo - Rock blast, Slash, Protect, Ancient power

Juggernaut X

Ultimate Juggernaut!
    Years
  • yeah i think your team is gay. come on. your kyogre has such weak attacks dog. and no other legendaries. i could defeat you all of you with just my latios.

Years
  • Hmph

Juggernaut X said:
    yeah i think your team is gay. come on. your kyogre has such weak attacks dog. and no other legendaries. i could defeat you all of you with just my latios.

At least my pokemon aren't sharked like all of your pokemon!

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    Juggernaut X said:
    yeah i think your team is gay. come on. your kyogre has such weak attacks dog. and no other legendaries. i could defeat you all of you with just my latios.
    I dare you to go on Netbattle with that team, xD First they'll laugh at you and then they'll pulverise you.

Years
  • Fine

Okay first of all that was my ruby version wecond of all my sapphire version is totally sharked. THESE are the Sapphire pkmn and if I were to go on Netbattle this would be my team to (Levels are sharked Duh) :

Pokemon: Groudon
    Level: 255
    Attacks: Eruptin, Blast Burn, Flame Thrower. Fire Blast
    Stats: Hp:999 Atk:999 Def:999 Sp. Atk: 999 Sp. defence: 999 Speed: 999

Pokemon: Deoxys
    Attacks: Psychic, Psycho Boost, Psy beam, Psy wave

Pokemon: Kyogre
    Attacks: Hydro Cannon, Hydro Pump, Blizzard, Sheer Cold

Pokemon: Blaziken
    Attacks: Blaze Kick, Fire Blast, Eruption, Blast burn

Pokemon: Swellow
    Attacks: Blast Burn, Hyper Beam, Wing attack, Volt tackle

Pokemon:Rayquaza
    Attacks: Hyper Beam, Blast Burn, Hydro canno, volt tackle

Can you beat that sharked team on Netbattle or gba?

BoSox18

GO SOX!
    Years
  • You are dumb...

Sharked Stats/Pokemon/Anything=CHEAT
    00bers/Legendarys=CHEAT

This Team Requires NO Stratagy.This is a NubEsh team.

ANYONE on netbattle could beat you simply.

Bottomline-You Are NOT the Ultimate Trainer

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • This thread is SEVEN YEARS OLD! How in the world did you find it? Don't revive threads that have been dead for over a month and ESPECIALLY seven years. o_o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back