• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Depend on You!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    What is, besides food and water, do you "depend" on in your life? For your happiness, whatever, the context doesn't matter.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I Depend on You!

skeletons. and a regular supply of heating pads.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Music is number one because it always helps me feel better when I'm down. I think these days the Internet and video games are pretty important to me as well.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Visual Kei, my blankey Keru (don't laugh at meh :c), my hero Takeru, my boyfriend, the internet, my j-rockers, my friends (including a really good friend who's like a big sister to me too)... the list goes on. XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Mainly my best friends. Other than that, I can deal with lacking some other things if I had to, but they keep me grounded. I suppose the internet counts a lot too, because it helps me keep in contact with them.

Back