• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] I got ripped off of 200$ worth of cards :'(

ZyeThrowin

Zye Throwin
    Days
    So, this is my first post on this site and also the first forum I have been on, so I'm new to this stuff but I will talk about how I got ripped off on 200$ pokemon cards, This kid in my summer school had a tin of pokemon cards full of V pokemon and he said he needed to get rid of them, and me seeing an amazing opportunity to expand my pokemon collection I buy em! So fast forward to me spending about 3 hours putting them in my Pokemon card price tagger (TGC app on Play Store) I am happy because I made about 50$~ off of that purchase, so I started selling them and about 3 of them came back to me and told me they were fake... Now they came back to me about 1 month later so the money they gave me IS GONE! IDK what I'm supposed to do! They were purple back V cards, how do I get my money back?!

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    They were fake if they had purple backs, in which case they had the right to a refund. Best you can do is try to get a refund yourself from that kid from summer school.

Last edited:
    Back