• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i hate eeveelutions and pikaclones

Years
  • If you were to ever be on the Smogon council that overlooks bans, what Pokemon would you ban from a certain tier and why?

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Thoughts on the Undertaker showing up to kick Lesner in the jewels on Battlegrounds? Do you think they'll have a good feud match at SummerSlam? Are you looking forward to SummerSlam at all?

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • If you were to ever be on the Smogon council that overlooks bans, what Pokemon would you ban from a certain tier and why?

GOTHITELLE. SHADOW. TAG. IS. AIDS.

Thoughts on the Undertaker showing up to kick Lesner in the jewels on Battlegrounds? Do you think they'll have a good feud match at SummerSlam? Are you looking forward to SummerSlam at all?

Well that was onix-pected. I liked their brawl last Monday on Raw, and I can only hope they have a good feud match. Hopefully it lasts over 20 minutes. And yeah, I can't wait.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
  • What is your great strength and Weakness?
    Which new Languages do you want to learn?

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • What made you dislike Water Pokemon?

Do you prefer to watch anime or read manga?

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • What made you dislike Water Pokemon?

Do you prefer to watch anime or read manga?

1. I don't mean to dislike Water-types, but the point is that imo Water is by far and away the most overrated type in Pokemon. There are a lot of Water-type mons, so maybe GF was a bit biased, but that doesn't mean some players should treat it as if it a must-have on your team. That's just bullshit. Moving on, moves such as Surf and Waterfall AREN'T necessities in-game lol, it's like saying Cut and Rock Smash are. HM slaves exist. Yeah those moves are great competitively and in-game, but they aren't something you can't live without. And hell even Rock Smash can help against in-game trainers or even the E4 due to its defense drop. It is said that Water-type can get past their counters with their coverage moves, but any type can lol. Water-types can beat Grass-types with Ice Beam? Haha, Grass-types can beat Fire-types with Earthquake, nice fallacy. Fighting-types can bop fairies with Heavy Slam and defeat Psychic-types with Knock Off. Ground-types can destroy Flying-types with Stone Edge. Not to mention that Water offers no resistances to either of Flying, Dark, Rock, Fighting or Ground. A good defensive type should offer resistances to at least one of these. Water is only decent in this regard.

2. Both suck imo, but I'd choose anime.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • Are you watching X and Y? Your thought on it?

Are you looking forward to Zygarde's anime/movie appearance? Not just cameo?

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • Did you ever play Explorers of Sky? Do you play games on Steam/Origin?

Boured

The Guildmaster
    Years
  • Have you played Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, and if so what do you think about it?

Do you like Weavile's shiny form?

Have you ever played a ROM hack, and if you have what is your favorite?

And I actually like Rhyperior, finally Soccer is the TRUE Football!

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • Have you played Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, and if so what do you think about it?

Do you like Weavile's shiny form?

Have you ever played a ROM hack, and if you have what is your favorite?

And I actually like Rhyperior, finally Soccer is the TRUE Football!

1. Only played Red Rescue Team, as a Totodile. It's a cool game.
    2. Nope.
    3. Volt White.
    4. And so, you are automatically awesome.

Back