• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I hate going to the dentist.

Lucid

Twice a year for dentist, I don't mind, I've never had a cavity, but dr. only when I'm sick.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I do whenever it's necessary. Although I haven't been to the dentist in a while... and I have been neglecting to brush my teeth... I'm always afraid to go there because dentists have scolded me for not taking better care of my teeth. It just takes so much effort and time to brush and floss twice a day. (I tend to be very thorough and don't know how to speed up.) I should start taking care of my teeth again, and then book an appointment...

As for the doctor, I kind of have to book an appointment to renew my prescriptions after few months. So... I suppose I use those to tell the doctor if anything's wrong at the time.

Back